TTC After a Loss

About to cry

Hey all...thanks in advance for listening. My spotting picked up this evening so I'm pretty sure its AF showing her butt ugly face...still wishing for a miracle but am beginning to lose hope...I'm only 8 dpo so I was taken completely by surprise by it and am feeling very depressed.

I just needed to get it out because I am on a work trip in san francisco so hubby is two hours ahead of me and is already sleeping and I am sharing a room with a coworker so I gotta keep it together, but seriously want to bawl right now.

Thanks ladies...super duper appreciate it...you are wonderful.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: About to cry

• So sorry you are having a rough day/cycle.

Mobile hug!
  • Etta07Etta07 member
    HUGS I'm so sorry you're ping crazy "alone"

We're here
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry. I understand the time thing though, only its not different time zones, just opposite times of day. I work nights and my husband is a teacher and coach. I found when I have a hard time and need to cry showers work well for covering the tears, or if the place you are staying has an indoor pool/spa run down and dip your feet in and let it all out. It may help a little. ((Hugs))
    BFP #1 1/7/13***EDD 9/14/13*** MC 1/17/13
    ~*6/24/13 hCG #1-112 @ 13DPO, Progesterone-21.75*~
    ~*6/26/13 hCG #2-238 @ 15DPO, Progesterone-28.15*~
    ~*6/28/13 hCG #3-566 @ 17DPO*~
    BFP #2 6/21/13***EDD 3/4/14*** Arrived 2/19/14***Team BLUE

• Sorry you are having a rough day! (((hugs)))!
    BFP #1 7/23/12: EDD 4/1/13.  MMC discovered on 9/4/12 @ 10w1d
    BFP# 2 3/9/13:  EDD 11/12/13 m/c 3/15/13 @ 5w3d
    RPL testing shows one copy of MTHFR gene mutation. 
     BFP#3 12/24/13: EDD 9/5/14 Beta #1 13 DPO 168! Beta #2 16 DPO 895!
     First US 1/9/14 @ 5w6d Strong HB!
    2nd US 1/23/14 @ 7w6d baby is still doing great! 3rd US 1/31/14  9w0d: Beautiful wiggly baby! Keep growing baby!
    3/17/14 US @ 15w3d:Its a BOY!

My rainbow baby Isaac has arrived! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So sorry for that rude lady to be showing up! I felt the exact same way last week and had to keep it together all day.  A good cry I. The shower helped, but here is to a better day today and a good hug when you see hubby!
    "Once you are real, you can't become unreal again.  It lasts for always." ~ The Velveteen Rabbit

*8.3.13*  mc @ 6-7 weeks {natural mc at 12 weeks}
    *3.14.14*  mc @ 5-6 weeks DnC {blood clotting disorder discovered}
    *8.7.14* mc @ 6 weeks DnC {uterine septum removed March '14)
    *3.17.15* mc @ 7 weeks DnC {genetic testing & meeting with a new RE in Jan '15}
    *8.31.16* mc @ 8 weeks DnC {genetic testing, new medications upon next pregnancy}
    *7.17.16* praying everyday for my rainbow baby {progesterone supplements, blood thinning injections}

• Aww I'm so sorry you're having a bad day! Big hugs to you!!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Sorry krirecke (hugs)

BFP#1  9/5/12, MMC, MC confirmed 10/9/12,          
                D&C 12/12/12
    BFP#2 7/30/13, EDD 4/12/14, DS born 4/14/14

imageimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• km_mdkm_md member
    (((hugs))) I'm sorry you're having a rough day. I hope that today is a better one. 

• Sorry you're having a rough day...big hugs to you!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 1/23/13; US 1/28/13 Perfect Peanut @ 7w! So in love!; 2/23/13 Peanut Says Goodbye; 2/24/13 Natural MC at 11w

BFP #2: 10/5/2013; EDD 6/11/2014

image  image  image   image

The Fruit        The Countdown       My Chart    

• imageRosiePeare:
    I can't tell you how many times women who are relatively new to the board, and who are only a cycle or two post loss, make posts like this one and then follow it days later with a PgAL intro.

Thanks ladies it really was so wonderful to wake up to this...you are awesome.
    Rosie so very sorry...definitely didn't mean to rub you the wrong way, but i can totally understand what you said...im sure it does happen a lot. I should have been nore definite in my writing. I didn't post until I got back to the hotel and found AF was truly making her appearance. I would absolutely for sure not make another situation here like the ChiAmy one. You ladies are too wonderful to do that.
    This should make for a real fun travel day but I am going to have hubby waiting for me with a bug glass of wine!!!
    Thanks again ladies...my turn to give you hugs!!!
  • imageRosiePeare:

imagekrirecke:
    imageRosiePeare:
    I can't tell you how many times women who are relatively new to the board, and who are only a cycle or two post loss, make posts like this one and then follow it days later with a PgAL intro.

Thanks ladies it really was so wonderful to wake up to this...you are awesome.
    Rosie so very sorry...definitely didn't mean to rub you the wrong way, but i can totally understand what you said...im sure it does happen a lot. I should have clarified. I didn't post until I got back to the hotel and found AF was definitely making her appearance. I would absolutely for sure not make another situation here like the ChiAmy one. You ladies are too wonderful to do that.
    This should make for a real fun travel day but I am going to have hubby waiting for me with a bug glass of wine!!!
    Thanks again ladies...my turn to give you hugs!!!

Thanks for clarifying! Not to worry--and I'm really sorry that cycles are so weird post-loss. Here's hoping that LP lengthens for you the next time around!! 

Thanks lady...I'll hope to that too...hope your day is wonderful!
  • Sorry you're feeling so down.  Just wanted to give you some (((hugs)))!!
    BFP #1 October 2008 | m/c Thanksgiving weekend | November 2008 | 7 weeks 2 days
    BFP #2 February 2009 | m/c March 2009 | 4 weeks 3 days
    Testing on mom and dad for possible reasons all came back normal.
    BFP #3 8/4/2009 | DD born 3/28/10 @ 38 weeks
    BFP #4 5/13/11 | m/c 6/15/11 | 8 weeks 6 days
    BFP #5 2/13/13 | CP 2/19/13 | 4 weeks 
    BFP #6 3/21/14 | Heard the HB on 4/16 | m/c 4/21/14 | 9 weeks
    Testing results all returned normal and baby was a GIRL.
    More testing on mom and dad for other issues all returned normal results.
    BFP #7 10/15 | DS born 6/4/16 @ 36 weeks 
    BFP #8 9/28/17 AHHH!!!  |  EDD 6/6/18

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap & tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap & tell them about me?"
    All are welcome!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Sorry you are having a rough day. ((hugs))
    Me: 36 yo, TTC #1 since Feb. 2012
    BFP #1, 3/12, EDD 11/9/12, MMC 3/27/12, D&C 4/10/12

BFP #2: 11/16/12, EDD 7/25/13, MMC 12/5/12, D&C 12/6/12, Complete molar pregnancy confirmed 2/9/13, benched for 6 months until  August 2013

IUI #1, 8/16/13 Femara + Menopur, 3 mature follicles, BFN
    IUI #2 (back-to-back, 9/12/13 and 9/13/13) Femara + Menopur, four mature follicles, BFFN
    IUI #3, 10/8/13 Femara + Menopur, six mature follicles, BFN

BFP #3, 12/9/2013, while on treatment break, EDD: 8/22/2014  Please stick and grow, LO!

Additional Dx: hypothyroidism, TgAb positive & anti-TPO positive, POR/DOR (2/2013), and suspected endometriosis

******All AL always welcome******

• I'm so sorry today started like this, I hope it turns around for you, or that you can sneak in a serious cry and release some of that energy. Laughin also the same effect, throw on some comedy radio if you can stomach the thought of laughing a bit, hugs dear
  • I'm sorry my dear. It it so much harder when you are on your own like that. A shoulder to cry on is a big relief. When I wanted to cry over a breakup in college my friend told me to cry in the shower/bath. You are alone and the sound is muffled. That's where I've done all my secret crying every since. I hope you are feeling better and the spotting turns out to be nothing.  

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

BFP 8/2/12 EDD 4/9/13 Addie was delivered 1/4/13 at 26 weeks due to Eclampsia  

BFP 9/15/14 EDD 5/28/15 Please be our R A I N B O W take home baby BOY
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• imageStephanie185:
    I'm so sorry today started like this, I hope it turns around for you, or that you can sneak in a serious cry and release some of that energy. Laughin also the same effect, throw on some comedy radio if you can stomach the thought of laughing a bit, hugs dear

Fabulous idea!! I have a station my pandora!! I'll be the person at the airport laughing hysterically to myself!!!!!! No shame!!
  • Sorry you had a bad day!! Here's to hoping today will be better!!! lots of hugs your way!!

image    image   image

BFP#1 2/5/13 - EDD 10/11/13 - MMC@8wks - D&C 3/7/13
    BFP#2 7/10/13 - EDD 3/21/14- Eli's Here!!
    imageimageimageimage

~*~All AL Welcome~*~

FOR A GOOD TIME: ****/post/150810/thread

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"