July 2013 Moms

Booo Pants!

I have one pair of maternity dress pants that have little elastic inserts and are cut to go under your belly. I thought it was weird that they still have a button on them because they are stretchy enough to just slide on. I can hardly sit in them today even with them unbottoned. I told my co-worker that undoing my maternity pants to sit is a new low for me and we laughed but I'm not laughing on the inside. I'm dying to be naked! I have 3 and a half hours until I can take my pants off. Unless I decided to drive home with no pants... Then only 3 hours!
J13 and A15 October Siggy Challenge: Halloween Fails
Nailed it.... Fingernailed it

image     image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Booo Pants!

• Some of my maternity pants are getting a bit snug too. At home I wear my DH boxer's or gym shorts I don't get to sad about weight or size but I get a bit upset that I have 10-12 weeks left and I am only getting bigger.

• image jennipalmer:
    Some of my maternity pants are getting a bit snug too. At home I wear my DH boxer's or gym shorts I don't get to sad about weight or size but I get a bit upset that I have 10-12 weeks left and I am only getting bigger.

hmmm yes, there is a pair of my BF's sweat pants that are calling my name right now! I'm just glad I got these pants on a clearance rack because I really only wore them for 2 months. I'll be able to wear them with a belly band for a couple of weeks I think but after that I'm pretty sure I'll be done with them. I agree about not getting sad about weight or size but I'm a little bummed that I need new pants again if I want to avoid being this miserable every day.

J13 and A15 October Siggy Challenge: Halloween Fails
    Nailed it.... Fingernailed it

image     image

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'd definitely drive home pantsless;) 
  • I'd be too scared I would get pulled over for something...but I completely understand the need to be pantless:)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I wore a maternity skirt last week that was definitely too snug. I was dying by the end of the day... counting down the seconds til I could get home and rip that thing off!! Guess I won't be wearing that one anymore, which is too bad, because I didn't really get a lot of wear out of it!
  • Yes to the pants! And bra! Can't wait to get that sucker off when I get home! Just 3 weeks till school's out for summer, and then I plan to wear neither!!
  • image Stockmama:
    Yes to the pants! And bra! Can't wait to get that sucker off when I get home! Just 3 weeks till school's out for summer, and then I plan to wear neither!!

Ugh! I seem to be carrying kind of small since I'm tall, so my mat clothes still fit, but I am SO ITCHY, and the belly parts of the pants drive me nuts. i also want to take off my bra so my poor boobs will stop itching!!!
  • Dresses are SO much more comfortable since there's no waist at all. I cannot WAIT to just live in them. But, it's May 1st and snowing again in CO. Boo! Come on summer!!!!
    Ditto the bra. That's the first thing off when I get home
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards