July 2013 Moms
Options

Lots going on... need a bit of a rant.

Been looking for 7 months for a job and suddenly when I decide to move up to where he is I get two interviews.. One for where I am and one for where he is.  Both are pretty promising... so I'm like O.o wow.. if the universe was giving me any sort of sign it was that I have to decide.  SO I'm driving 2 hours tomorrow to my fiance's house for an interview on Thursday.  The guy knew i was from two hours away and that I'd be driving a long distance and was still interested in seeing me for this interview.  I'm hopeful and it's about time something happens because i miss my fiance' so much it's .  It's been really hard going through all of this with out him here with me.  I tried moving on to bigger and better things it's just not going to be in the place that we originally thought it would be.  We want to do what's best for our daughter and this is what's going to help us.  The only overwhelming thing is I have terrible anxiety about driving... and i'm driving... for the first time from here to there and it's 2 hours on unfamiliar highway.  I'm really trying not to freak out lol.  and with that my car was already starting to over heat a lil at a time.. but found that my antifreeze decided to like... evaporate suddenly and i refilled it.. hoping that it doesn't have a leak.  that's all i need lol.  I'm hoping that everything goes well.. and things work out so my fiance' and I can settle in together before we bring our lil girl home.  I hope sooo much because we don't have a lot of time left until she's here lol
HeatherNDthatme Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Lots going on... need a bit of a rant.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"