June 2013 Moms

Teen Mom 2

I am just now watching last nights Teen Mom, and sorry if there was a post about this already. Usually I can't even handle Janelle, but wow, she is so gone in this episode. I guess we now know she really was using heroin with her recent arrest, but my gosh, I feel awful for Jace and her mom. If she gets out of jail and stays with that guy, Im thinking she won't be around much longer.
BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Teen Mom 2

• So sad. Addiction is disgusting.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
  • I just watched it too... I felt so bad for her, her mom, and her son.  What an awful situation.  It's so hard to know that clearly things haven't gotten better for her.
    image  image

TTC starting November 2010  HSG clear, DH SA #1- Slightly low count & motility SA#2-normal
    Lap&Dye/Hysterscopy Feb 2012: Endo stage 2
    April - June 2012: Femera 5 mg & 3 IUIs = All BFN    July/August 2012: IVF #1 = C/P
    September/October 2012: IVF #2 BFP! Beta 1= 223 Beta 2 = 480 Beta 3 = 11,440
    My beautiful daughter was born June 21, 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I dont think there is going to be another season of teen mom 2.  They started filming with some moms from the last season of 16 and pregnant for teen mom 3.  I am glad because MTV needs to stop giving Janelle money, we all know what she does with it.
    Riley 12/24/08 Pregnancy Ticker
  • image RileighsMom1224:
    I dont think there is going to be another season of teen mom 2.  They started filming with some moms from the last season of 16 and pregnant for teen mom 3.  I am glad because MTV needs to stop giving Janelle money, we all know what she does with it.

Exactly    But I wonder if her guy she's married to now is into that scene?  I hope hes not and I hope she's in a much better place with him

I just feel so bad for Jace  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • image Mrsveinotte:

image RileighsMom1224:
    I dont think there is going to be another season of teen mom 2.  They started filming with some moms from the last season of 16 and pregnant for teen mom 3.  I am glad because MTV needs to stop giving Janelle money, we all know what she does with it.

Exactly    But I wonder if her guy she's married to now is into that scene?  I hope hes not and I hope she's in a much better place with him

From what I hear around here (we live close to their town) he is just as bad as she is.  He is the one who beat her so bad earlier in the year that caused her to miscarriage.  She needs help. 

BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • image courty625:
    image Mrsveinotte:

image RileighsMom1224:

From what I hear around here (we live close to their town) he is just as bad as she is.  He is the one who beat her so bad earlier in the year that caused her to miscarriage.  She needs help. 

Thats awful

Not like she was very good at picking guys, I was just holding out hope that she was going to get her shlt together soon

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • image Mrsveinotte:
    image courty625:
    image Mrsveinotte:

image RileighsMom1224:

Thats awful

Not like she was very good at picking guys, I was just holding out hope that she was going to get her shlt together soon

I just saw recently they both have been ordered to stay away from each other.   

Riley 12/24/08 Pregnancy Ticker
  • image courty625:
    image Mrsveinotte:

image RileighsMom1224:

Oh lord! she was pregnant again?? I mean it's sad anyone looses their baby to a M/C.....but seriously- she doesn't need another baby! I feel really bad for Jace, and her mom. That girl is just dumb...I enjoy watching the show...but can't stand seeing her repeat all her mistakes and making a fool of herself. They need to get her off the show and stop paying her as PP has said!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards