For mobile: "A/S good and not so good results..."
We went in for our Anatomy Scan today and find out we're having 2 (ID) girls and a boy!!! (As selfish as this sounds, this is what I've been hoping for!)
However, we found out that our 2 little girls are very at high risk for TTTS. Girl A is measuring behing and has less fluid Girl B. Their numbers are around 14%, and 20% makes them labeled as TTTS. MFM believes they will get there, however, also believes that because we're catching this now, we can be proactive and aggressive on treatment. (Also - Girl A also had some measurements for her arms and legs that are small, which they say may be a marker for DS, so we'll be doing genetic counseling. We didn't want to do any genetic counseling/amnio, but MFM says it's best to have all the info we need and we may need all the info we can get to treat TTTS).
Right now, the plan is to go back for another U/S in two weeks to see how fluid levels are doing and go in for genetic counseling. If they do develop TTTS, MFM has recommended laser treatment which we would have to go to Cincinatti (we live in Cleveland)
Any encouraging stories on TTTS and prayers throughout this time would be greatly appreciated. We've decided to NOT tell people about this (because I can't deal with the constant questions, especially when we don't really have answers) so you ladies are all I have!