Nurseries and Baby Gear

rec for umbrella stroller

what i am looking for- reclining seat where baby can snooze and good maneuverability ..lightweight under 14lb .. budget around 250 or less 

what do u recommend .. 

image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: rec for umbrella stroller

• We have a lightweight Peg Perego umbrella stoller and I love it!

https://www.amazon.com/Peg-Perego-Light-Weight-Stroller-Java/dp/B002Z7EB9M

It's right around $250. Extremely easy to open and fold,very light, and it reclines.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • We ordered the Chicco Liteway Plus.  The nice thing about it is that the seat folds down and a carseat can snap into it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the Chicco Liteway.  (I would have gotten the plus if I had known about it when DD was born, love the combo!)

DD loves it and its been great to use so far.  I love that when she falls asleep, we can lay her all the way down.

Wickedly nice Step Mom to JJ since 5/2/09
    Born 7/26/01-- Adopted 3/6/02

Two and a Half Years, Too Many Treatments, One Precious Miracle
    Abby born 11/5/12 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Aprica Presto Flat.   We love it!! Plus it holds a Graco infant seat!  $99 on sale at albeebaby.com
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageCougFan:
    Aprica Presto Flat.   We love it!! Plus it holds a Graco infant seat!  $99 on sale at albeebaby.com

THIS 100%! I have no idea why this stroller isn't more popular, I think because it isnt marketed heavily here. My SIL bought it first and since then, no less than 6 families have gone out and bought it after seeing it. Reclines almost full, foot rest, HUGE sun shade, light and easy to fold. We all plan to use it as the 'snap n go' fow our baby #2 since it holds the infant seat as well.

And yes, on sale at Albee, which is where we all got it.

• aprica presto is sold out ..

image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Love our Uppababy G-Luxe!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"