November 2012 Moms

TMI Tuesday

Anyone?
H.P. Rubblestone 11.02.12

Re: TMI Tuesday

• On Saturday DH and I had a little afternoon delight and it was so good it put me down for a nap.

DH informed he hadn't gone big potty in like 5 days or something. Then he told me when he finally did. Why the eff did you tell me that? I don't need a play by play of your bathroom habits. It negated some of the sexy from Saturday.

• DH and I are finally back into a groove in the saddle.  Only problem - he has the stamina of a 12 year old boy.  Last night went like this...

2 minutes of fun

"Farking A!  G0d Dam.n it!  What the Fluck!" 

I took credit.  Its cuz im back to my prebaby weight (6 months later) and im smokin hot.  OR that we havent DTD in like a year.  whatever.

• DH had to send a specimen to see if his vasectomy was effective. He wanted to DTD and then pull out and giz in the cup. Um no. That's a lot of coordinating to make sure everything is where we need when we need it. Go take care of yourself and we can DTD later.

P.S. There were ZERO swimmers in that mess, so no more pill for me! Happy dance!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'll continue the sexy time theme...

DH and I had awkward sex  last night.  Like, we haven't spoken about how bad it was, sex.  But, in my defense there was no foreplay and I was half asleep when he just sprung it on me.  Yeah, that doesn't work, bud. 

• I finally got around to grooming my lady parts because DH informed me that I was at the point that I could donate to Locks of Love.... Jerk but funny. And it wasn't THAT bad.
  • image sara785:
    P.S. There were ZERO swimmers in that mess, so no more pill for me! Happy dance!

Jealous!

• So Asa poos every morning, and it's usually a blow out. I cleaned him up yesterday and got him dressed and washed my hands. YES, I washed my hands, but when I got into work I picked up some paper and saw a small amount of baby poo under one of my nails. ICK!!!!!! I went to the bathroom and made sure to scrub UNDER my nails. I was so grossed out the rest of the day!

• Our sex life has kind of stalled since I had DS. I have had a really slow, painful recovery and haven't been up for it very much. But I feel like I'm neglecting DH, so I have declared every Friday as Beej Day. He might get more throughout the week, but the Friday one is now mandatory.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image gnomemom:
    Our sex life has kind of stalled since I had DS. I have had a really slow, painful recovery and haven't been up for it very much. But I feel like I'm neglecting DH, so I have declared every Friday as Beej Day. He might get more throughout the week, but the Friday one is now mandatory.

When DH does something super nice I give him imaginary beej cards to redeem. Because our sex life isn't great either! Glad there's an alternative.
  • image CSmith8911:
    image gnomemom:
    Our sex life has kind of stalled since I had DS. I have had a really slow, painful recovery and haven't been up for it very much. But I feel like I'm neglecting DH, so I have declared every Friday as Beej Day. He might get more throughout the week, but the Friday one is now mandatory.

When DH does something super nice I give him imaginary beej cards to redeem. Because our sex life isn't great either! Glad there's an alternative.

Hah this is funny.. When we bet on things, simple things, a beej is his first request as payment if he wins..
    I totally lost a stupid bet about him bein right about where my sun glasses were over the weekend and haven't paid up yet.. Dangit

DD- 11/25/12

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image rachael_c26:
    I have gas.

I had a breakfast burrito this morning..
    So... Ditto to this..

DD- 11/25/12

• image rachael_c26:
    I have gas.

Since having my gallbladder removed, not having gas is a weird day for me :

Since I work at home at least I am not subjecting anyone else to it.

(it has been getting better... just really slowly) 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    image image
  • image LovinLife0710:
    So Asa poos every morning, and it's usually a blow out. I cleaned him up yesterday and got him dressed and washed my hands. YES, I washed my hands, but when I got into work I picked up some paper and saw a small amount of baby poo under one of my nails. ICK!!!!!! I went to the bathroom and made sure to scrub UNDER my nails. I was so grossed out the rest of the day!

you are a hero amongst women.  I detest giving a beej.  he gets 1 a year.  his bday.  ughhhh

• It hurts when I poop. And no one will help me. Im losing my ***.
  • So, since I've started exercising, doing this 30 day shred thing, I've had to double up on the sports bra. No biggie, BTDT, but now I feel like I need some kind of supportive garment for my lady bits, especially during those jumping jacks.

She's not what she used to be. Crying

• My dog keeps licking the carpet. I couldn't understand why until DH pointed out that D had spit up and it landed in that spot. Gross dog. Just Gross.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image uconnhuskie007:

you are a hero amongst women.  I detest giving a beej.  he gets 1 a year.  his bday.  ughhhh

im with you on this! My poor DH has not seen much action since LO has been born. 

• Trying to work out a horrible clogged duct...at my desk.

Hoping that A: no one sees me groping my boob and B: it all ends up in the bra pad.

knottie formerly known as rcj2rcd

• image persephonerose:
    My dog keeps licking the carpet. I couldn't understand why until DH pointed out that D had spit up and it landed in that spot. Gross dog. Just Gross.

My dog does this. SO GROSS.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 46808 845377924360 2036704678 n

WIMG950372 1

• Yesterday I had my first O (since giving birth) while DTD with my DH last night!  THANK GOD.  And then I had a blood-free and painless poop.  The clouds parted and the angels sang during both occasions.
  • image kiraliz2:

On Saturday DH and I had a little afternoon delight and it was so good it put me down for a nap.

DH informed he hadn't gone big potty in like 5 days or something. Then he told me when he finally did. Why the eff did you tell me that? I don't need a play by play of your bathroom habits. It negated some of the sexy from Saturday.

Funny.... My ex used to HATE anyone mentioning bodily functions. Lol.

My new DH and I discuss movements frequently. We both suffer from different afflictions. When one of us needs the bathroom, it's a 'do not wait' situation. So,...we need to have a lot of communication to know who gets dibs...and who watches kiddo.  

• image rdmitten:
    Trying to work out a horrible clogged duct...at my desk. Hoping that A: no one sees me groping my boob and B: it all ends up in the bra pad.

Try to use a hot towel while your massaging it. 

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image uconnhuskie007:

image LovinLife0710:
    So Asa poos every morning, and it's usually a blow out. I cleaned him up yesterday and got him dressed and washed my hands. YES, I washed my hands, but when I got into work I picked up some paper and saw a small amount of baby poo under one of my nails. ICK!!!!!! I went to the bathroom and made sure to scrub UNDER my nails. I was so grossed out the rest of the day!

Tee hee...I think you quoted the wrong person

• I still have PP BO, like bad I need to shower all.the.time. Luckily right now it smells like maple syrup from fenugreek but serious when does this go away...

• image Jenner37:
    I still have PP BO, like bad I need to shower all.the.time. Luckily right now it smells like maple syrup from fenugreek but serious when does this go away...

I have the same affliction, expect my pits smell like bull balls.  Be happy your BO smells like pancake toppings... 

• I love fruits and veggies. For example, last week for dinner I ate a bowl of peas one night and a bowl of green beans the next night.

Eating this way makes you uh, more than regular. If you know what I mean. Tongue Tied

• I'm at work right now and just noticed that I forgot to stuff breast pads into my bra today. OMG! I hope I don't leak breastmilk. My middle school students don't need anymore distractions.
  • image kiraliz2:

I love fruits and veggies. For example, last week for dinner I ate a bowl of peas one night and a bowl of green beans the next night.

Eating this way makes you uh, more than regular. If you know what I mean. Tongue Tied

I also do this sometimes, like a bowl of Brussel sprouts yum! 

• image LovinLife0710:
    image uconnhuskie007:

image LovinLife0710:

Tee hee...I think you quoted the wrong person

hahahahhaha yes. yes ma'am.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards