Baby Names

I love both these baby girl names!

My husband and I are debating between Azmarie Elizabeth and Hailey Elizabeth. I love Azmarie because its unique and feminine.

Re: I love both these baby girl names!

• i really like elizabeth. the other names are not my style. 
  • Gotta vote Hailey Elizabeth here.  I don't like the look or sound of Azmarie at all.  Very harsh sounding and I can envision the kid having to correct people for the rest of her life with it.

4/12/10 - Began TTC 8/2012 - IFV #1 - 18 follicles retrieved, 11 usable, 10 fertilized, 9 continued to grow, 2 tranferred, BFN :( 9/2012 to 10/2012- Treated for uterine infection 11/12/12 - Began IVF #2 12/19/12 - 2 embryos tranferred 12/24/12 - Tested Christmas Eve morning - first ever BFP!!! with a due date of 9/6 :) 12/28/12 - Beta #1 - 193 12/31/12 - Beta #2 - 624 1/7/13 - Beta #3 - 7544 1/14/13 - Beta #4 - 31,067 1/16/13 - IT'S TWINS!!!! Two healthy heartbeats! 8/22/13 9:51 and 9:52pm- Our precious Ashley and Kayla arrived in perfect health.  (Ashley - 6lbs 0oz, 18.5 inches.  Kayla - 5lbs 2oz, 17 inches.)

Lilypie - (TZV1)image

• Okay? Do you want opinions are you just stating your thoughts?

Elizabeth is great.
    Azmarie looks made up and I just here "asthma ree." Really dislike.
    Never been a fan of Hailey.

Good luck deciding.
    • • • • • • • •
    milo '06 | fiona '09 | ian '12 | carys '13
    "Dreams are true while they last, and do we not live in dreams?" Alfred Tennyson
    image  TB FAQ Section
    TB FAQ Section TB FAQ Section TB FAQ Section TB FAQ Section TB FAQ Section

TB FAQ Section
    TB FAQ Section TB FAQ Section TB FAQ Section TB FAQ Section TB FAQ Section

TB FAQ Section
  • image Happy_Yahoo_Personaler:
    Gotta vote Hailey Elizabeth here.  I don't like the look or sound of Azmarie at all.  Very harsh sounding and I can envision the kid having to correct people for the rest of her life with it.

ditto 

imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
          BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                                           Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Of the two, definitely Hailey Elizabeth.

fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • By "unique and feminine" do you really mean "made up?" Because that's what it is. If you love it then by all means, but expect a lot of opinions. 
  • I love Hailey Elizabeth .....two older well established names! How do you say Azmarie ? I hear -Marie.
  • image saham07:
    I love Hailey Elizabeth .....two older well established names! How do you say Azmarie ? I hear -Marie.
    I hear @$$-Marie 
  • Elizabeth is nice

Hailey is cutesy and kind of an 80's name to me

Azmarie is really bad

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Elizabeth is a beautiful name.

Hailey is just OK

Don't know what Azmarie is. I hear a$$-marie

• I would choose Hailey Elizabeth by default even though I'm not a fan of Hailey. I can't get behind Azmarie. Elizabeth is a great name.
    5 losses and several failed cycles
    2 miracles
    J born 4/19/10
    A born 5/16/13
  • image LeahB12:
    I would choose Hailey Elizabeth by default even though I'm not a fan of Hailey. I can't get behind Azmarie. Elizabeth is a great name.

Yep.  This.  Count me on Team "Only Sees @ssMarie"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm in the same camp as everybody else when it comes to Azmarie (look-wise, sound-wise and don't do it-wise). Therefore I have to vote Hailey Elizabeth, although Elizabeth Marie would be my favourite.
  • image saham07:
    image saham07:
    I love Hailey Elizabeth .....two older well established names! How do you say Azmarie ? I hear -Marie.
    I hear @$$-Marie 

Yeah, that wasn't my immediate reaction, but once other people said it, it was pretty obvious that this will be fodder for teasing for your daughter's entire childhood.  I don't really like Hailey but it's miles better.  I love Elizabeth and would prefer it in the FN spot.  It's a common name, but there are so many nickname possibilities that any one of them could be distinctive, and Beth, Betsy, Eliza, or Liz is probably going to be a lot less common in your daughter's generation than Hailey (especially combined with Kailey, Bailey, etc.).

image  image

DD born 10/10/07 * DS born 11/25/11 * #3 due 3/9/2015

• Azmarie is youneek and sounds like a drug to treat Hep C.

Hailey Elizabeth is much much better. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Why can't I fix my sig?? 
  • i, too, only see a$$marie. I would go wih Hailey Elizabeth
  • A Marie. Don't do it.
    Birthday

• I like Marie Elizabeth. Is Azmarie made up? It makes me think of Esmeralda which is NMS. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image Happy_Yahoo_Personaler:
    Gotta vote Hailey Elizabeth here.nbsp; I don't like the look or sound of Azmarie at all.nbsp; Very harsh sounding and I can envision the kid having to correct people for the rest of her life with it.

I agree!
    Carly

First month TTCing #2 7/12

My DX: Lupus, PCOS, LPD and LP/DH's DX: LM
    m/c 10/04, m/c 7/05
    Pregnant with DD, after 3 rounds of Clomid, 8/06, loss of her twin 11/06
    m/c 1/09, mc 2/13, c/p 5/13
    1st round of Clomid this time (50 mg) 10/13- BFN
    2nd round of Clomid (100 mg) 11/13- BFN
    Cycle #18: 12/13- Break from meds for yet another HSG for me and yet another SA for DH. We're on our own this month! 

Potato Launcher

• I love Hailey.

Not really a fan of Azmarie.

• I can't help but think of Azrael the Archangel of Death. It is harsh and a little sinister sounding. I would avoid that one.

AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've only seen it as Asmarie (variant of Asmara).  I don't think I've seen it with a Z.

It's typically NMS, and for me, the Z throws me off a little.

Positive test on 7/22/14

BabyFetus Ticker

VOTE on my Name List

Second name list:

http://www.behindthename.com/pnl/142602

• image saham07:
    image saham07:
    I hear @$$-Marie 

That was my first thought 

The Bump is not your personal Google. It's a community. Communities have rules and cultures. Get to know ours before you tell us how mean we are, how you feel sorry for our husbands, and how our infertility is caused by snark

New to the 3T board? *~*~*~*Click HERE first!*~*~*~*

Losing the fight against my ovaries  32 33 months and counting

Me: PCOS secondary to Hashimoto's (thyroid), endometrial hyperplasia, and a blocked tube

DH-low motility and poor morphology

My long and convoluted 7 month testing history can be found HERE

Short story: if you've been trying for over a year, go straight to an RE. Don't waste time with an OB

Treatment History 

Medicated Cycle #1 (8/2013) 100mg Clomid , Stair-step to 150mg Clomid+ TI=  No Response
    Medicated Cycle #2, 3, 4 (9/13 10/13 11/13) 5mg Femara + TI + Ovidrel= BFN/No Response
    IUI #1 (1/14) 5mg Femara (CD3-CD7) + Follistim (50/100/150/200/250IU) = Over responded
    IUI #2 (3/14) 27 days of Follistim 50/75/100/150/200 (5 follies) + Lurpon+ IUI (12.5m motile) = BFN
    CYCLING AT CNY IN NOVEMBER 2014! 

imageimage
    PAIF/SAIF/PGAL/PAL ALL WELCOME! 

Eff YOU Uterus: The Blog             image               Pinterest
    "Fuck twins, it's a litter of kittens."- WQ

"Apparently, mine doesn't deserve luxury. I have an economy vag.- Bibliothecary

• Hailey Elizabeth is cute.

I don't know what an Azmarie is. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • if I had a girl (or if my next is a girl) - her name would be Hailey Grace. I am not a fan of Azmarie...at all.

• She will be called Assmarie at some point in her life.
    Rainbow baby due in September!
    .image
    May Siggy Challenge - Favorite Onscreen Mom
    image  image
  • image saham07:
    image saham07:
    I hear @$$-Marie 

lmao ... first thought that popped in my head.  

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________