Swap Spot

Swagbucks question/problem

Anyone having problems with swagbucks?  Our computers having been running poorly for the last 5 days or so.  I noticed today that our norton blocked an attack from what they said was a "false swagbucks add."

I know one other person  a while back said her computer crashed.  When she got it fixed, they said the virus was from swagbucks toolbar.

Boo...I love the $5 amazon from swagbucks, but it's not worth the headache.

Re: Swagbucks question/problem

• When we took our computer in a year ago because it was acting weird, they looked at it and said it was because of the Swagbucks toolbar.  

So now I don't have the Toolbar, but still earn at least $50 per month in gift cards!  So it is possible w/o the toolbar to earn $.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• The toolbar gave me problems too.  Just uninstall it.  It's not worth the aggravation for 30 SBs a month.  I still easily earn $125-150/month in gc's without it.  Do you do SBTV mobile?  It's an easy 50 SBs a day.  It takes over your phone, but you can just let it run while you're making dinner, driving, cleaning, etc.  It does eat a lot of your data though, so if you don't have a truly unlimited plan, you probably don't want to do it every day.