November 2012 Moms

Does DH know...

about your bump addiction?  My DH *thinks* he knows, but he has no idea how involved ive gotten...

Re: Does DH know...

• Yes. He has mentioned it before. He has always been on forums and stuff (long before I was) so it doesn't bother him. Unless I'm ignoring him, he doesn't care.
  • DH thinks its good actually.  He thinks its great I have other moms to talk to, since I don't have many Mom friends IRL.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes, he knows. 

I update him with the drama and absurdities I encounter while lurking/browsing all the various board.  It's like a 'you tell me about your day at work,...and I'll tell you about my day stalking The Bump'. Lol.

He gets as much of a laugh as I do at times. 

And when there is something new I learn, he is interested to hear about that too.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I catch myself saying "the gals on TB..." all the time. 
  • image weebos8:
    DH thinks its good actually. nbsp;He thinks its great I have other moms to talk to, since I don't have many Mom friends IRL. nbsp;

This, but like uconn said, I don't think he knows just how much time I spend bumping, haha
  • image weebos8:
    DH thinks its good actually.  He thinks its great I have other moms to talk to, since I don't have many Mom friends IRL.  

All.of.this. Plus the part where you said DH thinks he has an idea, but really he has no idea. I PPH you girls.

• Yeah he does. He laughs a little but he understands. He's glad that I have people to talk to.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 46808 845377924360 2036704678 n

WIMG950372 1

• image Chickie79:
    I catch myself saying "the gals on TB..." all the time. 

^ This.  I've said it a lot, too ~ and, I keep using the acronyms, and giving a DH an education about them, like, "I was telling them about DS and my DH . . . "

"What??"

"Oh about you and our son" :P

BFP #1 06.20.11 I EDD 03.22.12 I MMC 09.01.11 (baby measured 6w4d) I D&C 09.07.11
    BFP #2 02.21.12 I EDD 10.29.12 I DS born 11.06.12

Surprise BFP #3 07.27.13 I EDD 04.02.14 I Stick baby stick!
    blog I pinterest

** I'm hopping all over boards these days, please @quote me for speedy replies :) **

• image katigox:
    image Chickie79:

^ This.  I've said it a lot, too ~ and, I keep using the acronyms, and giving a DH an education about them, like, "I was telling them about DS and my DH . . . "

"What??"

"Oh about you and our son" :P

^  ive been meaning to ask you forever, Katigox...whered you get the train blanket?  someone made us one with scraps from burp cloths they made, same material, and DS loves it!

• Oh.

He knows.

O.O

He asks for updates when I've been keeping him apprised on a certain story.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Oh yeah, mine definitely knows. It would be hard to hide for the...oh, 8 years I have been a regular poster! Surprise

In fact, I just went to a HUGE Bumpie GTG this weekend. There were over 40 of us, we rented out a whole section of a restaurant! It was 2 hours away so he and the girls came along for the weekend. He rolls his eyes at times but he doesn't mind.

• image ZoeMay06:

Oh yeah, mine definitely knows. It would be hard to hide for the...oh, 8 years I have been a regular poster! Surprise

In fact, I just went to a HUGE Bumpie GTG this weekend. There were over 40 of us, we rented out a whole section of a restaurant! It was 2 hours away so he and the girls came along for the weekend. He rolls his eyes at times but he doesn't mind.

um hello fun!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Nope, no clue.  He just thinks I check my email alot 

• image SurpriseAt39:
    Yes, he knows.nbsp;I update him with the drama and absurdities I encounter while lurking/browsing all the various board. nbsp;It's like a 'you tell me about your day at work,...and I'll tell you about my day stalking The Bump'. Lol. nbsp;He gets as much of a laugh as I do at times.nbsp;And when there is something new I learn, he is interested to hear about that too. nbsp;

Ha! This exactly!
  • image CSmith8911:
    image SurpriseAt39:
    Yes, he knows.nbsp;I update him with the drama and absurdities I encounter while lurking/browsing all the various board. nbsp;It's like a 'you tell me about your day at work,...and I'll tell you about my day stalking The Bump'. Lol. nbsp;He gets as much of a laugh as I do at times.nbsp;And when there is something new I learn, he is interested to hear about that too. nbsp;

Ha! This exactly!

This is us too!

DD- 11/25/12

• SO knows. Sometimes he plops down on the couch next to me and says "so what are they saying?" I also take over his phone when he is on the laptop lol

• image Chickie79:

Yes! I think DH thinks it's a little weird. But I did overhear him telling someone that I was part of an online group of women that have been talking since conception and it is "really cool". So I think he supports it.  

• image rachael_c26:
    Oh.

He knows.

O.O

He asks for updates when I've been keeping him apprised on a certain story.

If you might be referring to the AE's I told my DH about them, too - and he asked for an update :P

image uconnhuskie007:

^  ive been meaning to ask you forever, Katigox...whered you get the train blanket?  someone made us one with scraps from burp cloths they made, same material, and DS loves it!

Actually, a lady from my church study group made it right after DS was born - she also made a matching pull-string tote from the same material :)

I can't make anything . . . so yeah, grateful for those that can sew! <3

BFP #1 06.20.11 I EDD 03.22.12 I MMC 09.01.11 (baby measured 6w4d) I D&C 09.07.11
    BFP #2 02.21.12 I EDD 10.29.12 I DS born 11.06.12

Surprise BFP #3 07.27.13 I EDD 04.02.14 I Stick baby stick!
    blog I pinterest

** I'm hopping all over boards these days, please @quote me for speedy replies :) **

• Yes, he knows. He really likes the fact that I use it as my down time during the day. I SAH so TB is my excitement other than LO.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers