July 2013 Moms

~*Monday Ticker Change*~

MicrosoftInternetExplorer402DocumentNotSpecified7.8Normal0

How far along are you? 

How are you feeling this week?

Any other news?

Favorite non-healthy snack you give-in to?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: ~*Monday Ticker Change*~

• 27 weeks today. Officially three months exactly until my due date so I guess it's third trimester time for sure! 

I'm still feeling pretty good. My feet and ankles are a little swollen and I'm having more frequent bouts of indigestion/acid reflux. went to a baby shower for another friend yesterday and something among the tea sandwiches and cake did not agree with me and I spent the rest of the day and evening totally uncomfortable. My lower back has started to hurt more often.

But overall things are progressing well, OB is pleased, baby is growing and all the minor irritations are worth the final outcome. (I keep reminding myself of that when I feel myself getting a little whiny about indigestion or back pain or feeling like a cow that swallowed a whale.)

Ice cream is definitely my favourite go-to non-healthy snack. And while I've tried to substitute frozen yogurt it's just not the same. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• How far along are you? I am 28 weeks. 3rd Trimester Finally!!!

How are you feeling this week? Pretty Good. Still have plenty of energy, lets see how long that lasts.

Any other news? Glucose test is coming up this week, I fear I will fail it :(

Favorite non-healthy snack you give-in to? Neopolitan ice creams sandwiches.

• How far along are you? 27 weeks (not sure if that means 3rd tri or what?!)

How are you feeling this week? Feeling anxious cuz I have a doctors apt and scan coming up and just want it all to go ok........

Any other news? not really.... getting maternity pics taken with my hubby and son on Saturday!  My little boy is 16 months old today!!  He is turning into such an amazing kid!!  love him!!!!

Favorite non-healthy snack you give-in to?  chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • EAGUIRRE2, I should have checked the board again before I finally posted my Monday check in :) Thanks for making the ticker change thread!

-I'm at 30 weeks today, 70 days to go.

-Physically feeling okay, just getting slower and sorer (is that a word?). I want a nap. 

-I'm now getting rib kicks, which is incredibly exciting. I am so looking forward to holding this little girl against me on the outside. (No sooner than seven more weeks, please, Lilly.) 

-Last week it was Twizzlers. I haven't bought anymore after finishing that stash, though! Otherwise, ice cream is the go to cure all for heartburn and sweets cravings.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • How far along are you? 

~31 weeks 

How are you feeling this week?

~Pretty good. Slowing down. 

Any other news?

~Baby shower is this weekend. 

Favorite non-healthy snack you give-in to?

~chocolate 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 30 weeks! Feeling great! Nothing new, I give in to all my cravings. But limit my ice cream to once a week or that's all I would eat!
  • 29 weeks! I'm feeling ok. Seasonal allergies are killer though and sneezing so much means I go through panty liners like crazy. I'm still really tired and I'm still having a lot of trouble getting my iron up even though I'm taking a lot more. 

I love ice cream. A caramel milkshake made with chocolate ice cream sounds fantastic right now.  

J13 November Siggy Challenge: Thanksgiving
    Ross and the missing moist maker

image     image

BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 28 weeks

How are you feeling this week? OK, although the reflux has been awful the past few nights.

Any other news? I go tomorrow for a growth ultrasound due to gestational hypertension. I'm not happy to have this complication, but I am looking forward to seeing the little guy again. My MIL is driving three hours to go with me - she's never seen an ultrasound and is beyond excited that I invited her to come : )

Favorite non-healthy snack you give-in to? Too many, unfortunately. I could live on cookies, cupcakes, ice cream etc. if I let myself.

Anniversary

• image EagleWife:

EAGUIRRE2, I should have checked the board again before I finally posted my Monday check in :) Thanks for making the ticker change thread!

-I'm at 30 weeks today, 70 days to go.

-Physically feeling okay, just getting slower and sorer (is that a word?). I want a nap. 

-I'm now getting rib kicks, which is incredibly exciting. I am so looking forward to holding this little girl against me on the outside. (No sooner than seven more weeks, please, Lilly.) 

-Last week it was Twizzlers. I haven't bought anymore after finishing that stash, though! Otherwise, ice cream is the go to cure all for heartburn and sweets cravings.

Big Smile  No problem

• image jenweber03:

How far along are you? 27 weeks (not sure if that means 3rd tri or what?!)

How are you feeling this week? Feeling anxious cuz I have a doctors apt and scan coming up and just want it all to go ok........

Any other news? not really.... getting maternity pics taken with my hubby and son on Saturday!  My little boy is 16 months old today!!  He is turning into such an amazing kid!!  love him!!!!

Favorite non-healthy snack you give-in to?  chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That reminds me I have to look into scheduling maternity pics. I hope yours go well.

• 29 weeks here! 11 weeks to go! :) 

I feel ok...ended up in L&D on saturday w/ a kidney stone...that still hasn't passed...and i'm peeing every 10 minutes and drinking so much water...ugh!

Other than that I feel good!

Ive been all about mint cookie explosion ice cream by friendly's....mmmmm 

J13 November Siggy Challenge!

• 28 weeks :) So glad I've officially started the 3rd trimester!

I'm feeling pretty decent aside from all the BH happening. More easily exhausted BUT as long as I slip a quick nap into my day, I usually stay happy.

As for the unhealthy snack....I don't know. I give in to most of my desires Lol I'm gaining weight appropriately so most of the time I don't mind caving for a small dish of ice cream or whatever. 

Married 12.20.2010
    BFP#1: 11.22.2012 EDD: 7.22.2013 DS Born 7.24.2013
    BFP#2: 11.26.2014 EDD: 7.25.2015
    July13 November Siggy Challenge - Mmmmmmm....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards