Pregnant after a Loss

~~August PgAL Check In~~

Good morning!

I hope everyone is doing well and has had a great week. Please update any milestones or appointments you had this week.

GTKY: What was the first concert you ever went to?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
December PAL Challenge: Meanwhile in Canada...

Re: ~~August PgAL Check In~~

• This was a pretty busy week. On Monday I had an appointment and Little Miss is doing well. She's getting so big! 1 pound 13 ounces. We talked about the game plan for delivery a bit, since I asked. I know when the induction will start and approximately when I will deliver, which is exciting. About 12 1/2 weeks to go. We finished up the registry and so that's a relief. I'm having my work shower in two weeks so that needed to get done. That's about it here.

GTKY: My first concert was The Monkees with Weird Al Yankovic opening. No joke.

• No ob spots this week but I did see my gp twice due to a wicked sinus infection. My little guy is still kicking away happily though.

The first concert I went to my friends parents took us to, and it was Elton John lol.

Married 07/17/2010
    Diagnosed with PCOS 10/20/2010 
    TTC since Oct 2010 
    BFP #1 March 31st 2011 Due December 10 2011 
    Missed m/c discovered June 2nd 2011 at 12w4d
    D&C scheduled June 7th 2011 at 13w2d
    Found out our baby boy had Triploidy XXY through embryopathology
    BFP #2 September 28th 2011 Due June 8th 2012
    Missed m/c discovered November 20th 2011 at 11w2d
    D&C November 29th 2011 at 12w4d
    Found out our baby girl had Monosomy X through embryopathology
    BFP #3 April 24th 2012 Due January 5th 2013
    Betas falling on 04/26/12 Chemical Pregnancy
    RPL testing done, multi nodular goiters on thyroid discovered.

BFP #4 November 22nd 2012, Due August 5th 2013
    Betas: 17 @ 9dpo, 62 @ 11dpo, 124 @ 12dpo, 321 @ 14dpo 720 @ 16dpo 13,805 @ 23 dpo 
    First ultrasound at 6w3d, hb 122 bpm. 
    Second ultrasound at 7w3d hb 143 bpm 
    Third ultrasound at 10w1d hb 167-170 bpm 
    Forth ultrasound 12w1d hb 167 bpm 
    Graduated rpl program, moving on to regular ob! 
    It's a boy! 

Little man was born August 1st 2013, 7lbs 8oz and 20.5 inches long

• Hello!

I've got a bit of a busy week coming up...I have a Dr appointment on Thursday, nothing fancy just a regular check up.  I also have my 1st shower this Saturday, my book club has a tradition of throwing baby showers for our group so it will be at a friends home...I can hardly believe I'm having a shower already!

My first concert was either The Beach Boys or Whitney Houston...I went to both with my mom around the same time and I don't know which was first. 

BFP #1 4/10/12 D&C 6/5/12@ 12.5wks EDD 12/17/12
    BFP #2 9/10/12 CP 9/19/12@ 5.5wks EDD 5/21/13
    BFP# 3 12/3/12...Lukas James born 8/15/13
    BFP# 4 8/4/14 EDD 4/13/15

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Hi ladies!

V-day is this wednesday, so I'm excited for that. 24 weeks also means the six month mark! I don't know how time is going so fast! I'm feeling good and enjoying this part of pregnancy! The LO was kicking away saturday night and my BFF got to feel him/her. She was super excited! I'm going to do my registry next week, which is also exciting! :)

GTKY: My first concert was The Tragically Hip! I PPH Gord Downie!

ETA: In case anyone was wondering, I found the limited editon birthday cake oreos, so I was able to replace the ones I ate! I had to drive 30 minutes out of my way, but they are worth it! I only have one box left though!

BFP #1: 12/26/11, EDD 09/05/12; m/c discovered: 02/22/12 @ 12w u/s,
    D&C: 03/08/12 Waited for AF for 146 long days!
    Hysteroscopy/D&C on July 10th to fix blocked cervix (DX: Cervical Stenosis)
    BFP #2 12/8/12, EDD 08/21/13 Our rainbow arrived 08/24/13!
    imageimageimage

Follow Me on Pinterest

• FaygaFayga
    2500 Comments Sixth Anniversary 250 Answers 500 Love Its

Wow...  V-Day has come...  24 weeks...  damn...  Makes me feel better that if something was to start to show that my placenta failing or something they can take her and give here every fighting chance!!

I have a OB and a fetal echo appointments tomorrow.  I am going to talk to my OB about how the rest of this pregnancy is going to be "played out" from his stand point.  PgAL brain is a biznich and I wish it would stop...

GTKY: It was Allen Jackson...with my parents...  But my first no parents around one that was my choice was Insane Clown Posse and ABK!  Still kinda a juggalette at heart.  Stick out tongue

DH: 36 Me: 30  Married: 7/17/11
    BFP #1: 2/17/12  EDD: 10/28/12  Born Sleeping: 6/21/12
    Cameron was born into the arms of Jesus

BFP #2: 12/5/12  EDD: 8/18/13 Born: 7/23/13
    Teagan our rainbow after the storm

imageimage
    If ignorance is bliss then there are a lot of blissful people walking around...
    *~*All AL Welcome In My Posts*~*
  • image pkaren:

ETA: In case anyone was wondering, I found the limited editon birthday cake oreos, so I was able to replace the ones I ate! I had to drive 30 minutes out of my way, but they are worth it! I only have one box left though!

I totally thought of you last week when I went to the store after you posted about them...my grocer had tons of them! I bought 2 bags and they are amazing!!! I almost PM'd you to see if you wanted me to mail you a bag, but I didn't think oreos would mail very well!  

BFP #1 4/10/12 D&C 6/5/12@ 12.5wks EDD 12/17/12
    BFP #2 9/10/12 CP 9/19/12@ 5.5wks EDD 5/21/13
    BFP# 3 12/3/12...Lukas James born 8/15/13
    BFP# 4 8/4/14 EDD 4/13/15

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• FaygaFayga
    2500 Comments Sixth Anniversary 250 Answers 500 Love Its
    image pkaren:

Yay!  You had me even looking in my stores for them thinking of you!

DH: 36 Me: 30  Married: 7/17/11
    BFP #1: 2/17/12  EDD: 10/28/12  Born Sleeping: 6/21/12
    Cameron was born into the arms of Jesus

BFP #2: 12/5/12  EDD: 8/18/13 Born: 7/23/13
    Teagan our rainbow after the storm

imageimage
    If ignorance is bliss then there are a lot of blissful people walking around...
    *~*All AL Welcome In My Posts*~*
  • image pkaren:

Hi ladies!

V-day is this wednesday, so I'm excited for that. 24 weeks also means the six month mark! I don't know how time is going so fast! I'm feeling good and enjoying this part of pregnancy! The LO was kicking away saturday night and my BFF got to feel him/her. She was super excited! I'm going to do my registry next week, which is also exciting! :)

• image pkaren:

Hi ladies!

Yay! I'm so glad you found them!!

• Hello! V-day for me as well. That's just crazy.

Not much new around these parts. My OB appointments are finally on a "normal" schedule (every 4 weeks) so my next appointment isn't until next Tuesday. I'm interested to find out my weight gain. I don't have a scale at home. 

My first concert was George Michael, on the Faith tour. It was really awesome. 

BFP #1 and m/c on 10/24/2010 ~6wks
    BFP #2 07/12/2012 (EDD 03/23/13); m/c 07/28/12
    BFP #3 12/05/2012 (EDD 08/19/2013); baby girl born 08/09!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Next appointment is not until Thursday, but 24 weeks this week. Yay! Belly is really starting to look bigger now and got my first comment from a stranger.
    First concert I went to was John Mellencamp, although I'm pretty sure he was still Johnny Cougar way back then.

Those oreos sound really yummy with a big glass of milk.
    About me:AMA 41 BFP 8/1/12 EDD 4/8/12 Found no Heartbeat 9/5/12 D&C 9/12/12

BFP 12/13/12 EDD 8/22/13 Lilah Ruby born 8/8/13

http://lb1f.lilypie.com/zdSMm7.png
  • Haven't had had any appointments this pass week. I have one this coming Thursday. 

The first Concert I went to was Machbox 20 LOL 

Wife to Michael 5/25/02 
    Mom to Reilly 3/13/03 
    Mom to Ryder 7/26/13
    BFP 12/10/12
    Beta 12/12/12: 351 @16 dpo 
    Beta 12/17/12: 2999 @21 dpo 
    Beta 12/20/12: 7539 @24 dpo 

• Hi!!

So I have my first Dr. appt with a new OB on Wednesday since I switched my care. I did have a scary week though...I wound up in labor and delivery because I was having way too many BH's. Luckily, little man was doing just fine and I was just working a little too much and too hard.

Other than that I don't have much more to update. Feel great to be in my 6th month!

The first concert I've ever been to was Boyz 2 men when I was like 9. I loved them!
  • Not exactly pregnancy related, but I've been up north at a wedding for the past few days, seeing friends we hadn't seen in a year, since we left NYC. I had just announced our first pregnancy before we moved, and we just saw everyone again, and I'm pregnant, again.  It was weird, especially since a few acquaintances seemed kinda confused that we hadn't had the baby yet :/ We did not want to explain. But other than that, I was ooohed over for my pregnant belly, and that was fun! Now trying to catch up on TB. 

First concert: Matchbox20, in 9th grade.  

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards