2nd Trimester
Options

Ouch....hemorrhoids!!

Anyone have some good home remedies or favorite products?
BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Ouch....hemorrhoids!!

• Options

imagesweetp83:
    Anyone have some good home remedies or favorite products?

i would sit and relax in a hot bath and i also froze a bottle of water and put it at the area to help the swelling AND there's this ointment that the dr. gave me and it worked (:

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    get some Tucks. They are amazing and medicated and you can just leave them right on them for a bit. Did wonders for me after having my DS.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a couple too that aren't painful but been there a little while now. I've been using coconut oil and warm baths which have started to shrink them
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Jackson was born 8/11/2013 3:53 am 6 lbs 12 oz
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    What about preparation H?  It isn't on my MD's approved med list but couldn't find the anusol hc that was at walgreens.
    BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    My doc said Preparation H is just fine to use. I use that, and it helps with the painful ones.
    BFP #1 8/25/12 EDD 4/28/13 Blighted Ovum, D&C 9/20/12 at 8w6d. I'll always remember the first one. My baby Grace. BFP #2 12/26/12 EDD 9/4/13. DS born 9/7/13. My sweet rainbow.
  • Options
    Depends on if they're inner or outer, or both...tucks/witch hazel does nothing for me.  Prep H suppositories are soothing, and Boudreau's butt paste (found in infants section) is great for outer ones...an added bonus, great for infant irritations in that area too! :) Good luck.  Also, do whatever you have to do to keep regular.  Colace, too much fiber will actually bind you sometimes....miralax works wonders for me.
  • Options
    Sitz bath, Tucks pads, and wet wipes for when you go #2. I hate hemorrhoids. I've had terrible ones since I gave birth. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Try witch hazel.  I find it helps.

• Options

I have Crohn's disease, so this is a chronic problem for me. I love love love, Earth Mama Bottom Balm. The little jar last forever and gives so much relief.

https://www.earthmamaangelbaby.com/pregnancy/mama-bottom-balm.html

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"