February 2013 Moms

how ofte does your LO poop?

I know this has been talked about before.  I apologize.  But DD had been pooping at least twice a day, and now she hasn't pooped since Wednesday.  Is that a problem?

Re: how ofte does your LO poop?

• Used to be several times a day, then once a day, and now she's down to every 2 days or so. Pedi said it was very normal (their little bodies are becoming more efficient) and she's not uncomfortable or anything. 

• Once a week.  Literally.  Every Tuesday. 

Pediatrician said it is on the long end of normal for exclusively breastfed babies, but as long as he does not show any signs of discomfort, it is OK.

• Loading the player...
  • Used to be every single diaper change, but now he goes about every other day (2 -3 times in that day.)  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Once a day, sometimes twice, but rarely.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageColtsdad:
    Once a week.nbsp; Literally.nbsp; Every Tuesday.nbsp; Pediatrician said it is on the long end of normal for exclusively breastfed babies, but as long as he does not show any signs of discomfort, it is OK.

Exactly this, down to the day of the week. At least she is predictable.
  • Ours are FF and aren't predictable. Sometimes several times a day, sometimes nothing. They will sometimes go a couple of days then fill several diapers. It's all over the place honestly.
    M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • About 4 times a day everyday
                    Our Blessing From God Through Adoption
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                   Our Blessing After TTC for 6 Years (natural birth!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                             EBFing, CDing, BWing, SAHM
  • You could set a watch by DS's poo, lol. He poops once at day at around 6 a.m. The problem is that it wakes him up, and he often won't go back to bed, even though he will have just woken for a feeding at around 5. Bad mom alert: Because I JUST got up with him a less than an hour before, and he doesn't fuss about being dirty, I leave him in his RnP talking and chatting until around 7 when he's hungry again and try to squeeze in a little more sleep.
  • She's reduced her pooping to about 3 times a day with a few sharts thrown in.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"