February 2013 Moms

Do I have the board's first..

..BFP?

If this one sticks, we are looking at an EDD of 01/09/2014, which means I'll have 2u1 for 2 weeks or more. We were NTNP and with my infertility, never in a million years thought I would have a positive test after my first pp period!

Re: Do I have the board's first..

• Hope everything goes well and congrats!!!! DH and I were joking after E was born that if I got preg right away there was a great possibility that we could has 2 LO's born in the same year!!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Wow and congratulations! I am so excited to follow your next couple of months!!!! 

I must admit I am a little jealous... we struggle with infertility too but my doc said to wait at least 6 months before trying again so that my c-section could heal fully.

sorry about all the exclamation points, but that is just awesome and scary all at the same time :) 

--Married 4 Years - PCOS - Insulin Resistant - Irregular Cycles - TTC 24mon - Metformin - Progesterone - Phentermine - 40 pounds lost - 3 rounds Clomid - DH 1% sperm morphology - BFP June 23rd - Paxton born 2/15/2013 - August 2013 Let's Have Another Baby- Charting Cycles with OPC and Charting Temps, No Ovulation Jan- Start clomid Feb 2014  --
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats! I hope everything works out good! I thought I might be pg already too, but my test was negative.

We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Ack!!! Congrats, mama!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Wow!  Congratulations! 

• Wow!! Congrats, I'm a little jealous ;) good luck with everything!
  • Congrats!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats! Mine are 11 months and 4 days apart : it's hard but so fun!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations and good luck!

• I was lurking on TTGP yesterday and saw your ticker said HPT+ on CD26. I then chart stalked you, but after your post about the bad wondfo batch, wasn't sure whether congratulations were in order or not. Looks like they are!!!!! Congratulations!! :-D

Honestly, I'm sure there will be some very difficult time with two that close together, but after having two that are 22 months apart, I think there would be some definite advantages to having them even closer together than that!

Good luck and congrats on having our first PP BFP! :-) 

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Congrats Shay! So happy for you!
  • They do say its easier once your body knows how to do it.

Congrats!  And yes, I think you are the first!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby BROTHER is on the way! ~ EDD 6/12/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wow Congratulations!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Holy. Crap!!!! I can't believe it! Congrats!
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Wow congrats! Can we thank our lovely local weather for not being able to go outside? ;)
  • Wow. Congratulations!!

Isn't it funny how it often seems that the people who struggle with infertility are the ones who get shocking BFPs shortly after delivery? Good luck and congratulations again.
  • Congratulations!

• Congratulations!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations!!
    Me 37 DH 40 TTC since 1/11 DOR AMH .34 DH S/A Great BFP 12/11! MC 1/12 IUI #1 2/12 BFN. IUI #2 3/12 BFN. IUI #3 4/12 BFN IVF #1 5/12 BFP! DD 2/13/12
  • Congrats!!
  • Wow!!! Congratulations to you!!!

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• OMG! Congrats!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • Wow!  Congratulations!  H&H nine months to you!  I will pray for your sticky baby!  And for your sanity when LO#2 arrives :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations!!
    Mommy to Seth (4) and Catherine Anne (13 mo.) Excited to welcome a third child in March of 2013!
  • Congratulations !!! Happy for you :
  • Congrats!!!! I bet having two so close in age will be lots of fun once they're out of diapers.

I like cookies.

• Wow! Congrats!!!! So exciting!

imageimage

Anniversary

• Wow!!!! Congrats!

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Thanks all :D I'm still shocked and freaked out.

My brother and his wife had a similar situation.  Tried for 4, almost 5 years for their first, then got pregnant with their second right away.   LOs being so close in age is fun, IMO.   

• Congrats!
    M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Irish Twins!!  Congrats!!
    SAHM to DD1 (7), DS (5) and DD2 (1)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"