April 2013 Moms

nothing tastes good?

Nothing has been satisfying or delicious since ive had lo, is this weird? Anyone else?

Re: nothing tastes good?

• I'm the same way. I make myself eat so I can keep up my energy but I honestly don't care what I put in my mouth. Nothing sounds good. This happened last time too and I think I regained my appetite about a month pp.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I think you should try some freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.  They never disappoint.
    image BabyFetus Ticker
  • I wish!  When I was pumping I was ridiculously hungry all the time.  I still had the eating habits of when I was hungry too which will not fly once my metabolism starts crashing again...

***PAL April Siggy Challenge - Words to live by***

BFP #1 2/1/12, mmc 3/1/12 @ 8 weeks, D&C 3/2/12 
    LAP/Hysteroscopy 4/26/12 removed uterine septum and stage 1 endo BFP #2 7/23/12, induced at 37w1d for IUGR on 3/17/13, St. Patrick's Day!

"A bore is someone who deprives you of solitude without providing you with company" - Oscar Wilde 

• Me! I just haven't been hungry at all, like I have to make myself eat and absolutely nothing sonds good. So much for my laundry list of what I am going to eat first after baby, lol haven't had a darn one of them. I'm 2 weeks pp.
  • zzbbzzbb
    100 Comments First Anniversary 5 Love Its
    Im the same way...the only thing I ever want is Pepsi. :/
  • image jss1482:
    Me! I just haven't been hungry at all, like I have to make myself eat and absolutely nothing sonds good. So much for my laundry list of what I am going to eat first after baby, lol haven't had a darn one of them. I'm 2 weeks pp.

this is me!!