May 2012 Moms
Options

GTKY

Are you a night owl or an early bird?

I was always a night owl before DD. I preferred to stay up late and sleep in. I used to even make my college schedules so that I could sleep in when possible. Since DD my internal clock has totally shifted. I'm typically up by 6 and ready for bed by 9:30-10.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: GTKY

• Options
    I was a night owl. I still wish I could sleep in. DS2 has been waking up at 530 lately, so no sleeping in for me. H was out of town last week and I went to bed at 830 one night.
  • Options
    imagemichyme123:
    I am an early bird. I get made fun of a lot for always going to bed so early haha. The thing is, if I stay up until 1am I still wake up by 8am. I don't know how to sleep in. I could lie in bed til 10am pre baby but I could never sleep until then no matter how late I went to bed.
    Eta: by early bird I mean 8 am on weekends and 7 am on weekdays. Anything earlier is way too early!

Lol I don't think of 7 or 8 as an early bird! Early botd is people who get up and around at 4,5, or 6.

7 or 8 is sleeping in in our world. In college I was the typical night owl but in college that's when the fun is. I've been a momma for almost nine year so since then I'd say I'm neither I'd be happy going to bed around 10 or 11 and getting up at 7 or 8. Unfourntly with kids it's more like pass out on the couch at 9 go to be at 11 get up at 12, 2, 4 and up for the day at 6.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Night owl, which totally backfires on me like last night when lo feel asleep early I stayed up till 11:30, he woke at midnight and didn't get sleepy till 2, then woke at 5, I managed to nurse him to sleep and we woke foot the day at 8:41 and I feel like I was hit by a truck.
  • Options
    I used to be a night owl.  I worked the late shifts and went out drinking after.  DS has definitely changed this.  I'm up for the day at 5:30am and down for the count by 9:30/10. 

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"