5 Weeks Pregnant

Just found out! Freaking out!

So, just took two tests this morning after realizing I was late. And looks like I'm prego! This would be my first child, though I had a miscarriage two years ago. I guess you could say we weren't really trying, but we weren't trying not to. I'm excited but extremely nervous, I have had some alcohol in the past couple weeks when obviously I had no idea I was pregnant. I'm so worried and feeling very guilty. Please do not judge, I had no idea. Any moms out there experience anything similar? Please tell me I'm not the only one...

Re: Just found out! Freaking out!

• No! You aren't the only one. I just found out I'm 5 weeks pregnant too and I was taking a prescription medicine that isn't safe. I felt bad too, but you didn't know and it was still in the early stages of your pregnancy, so I wouldn't sweat it too much. This is my second my daughter is almost ten! so I'm pretty much starting over too, so I'm in the same boat :
    Don't beat yourself up over something that you knew nothing about. The first few weeks of pregnancy, the cells are still splitting. I think you are in the safe zone, as long as you don't continue drinking. Congratulations on your baby and good luck!
  • My brother got married right before I found out and I was drinking at his wedding, I believe that I conceived just a week before that and the doctor said everything would be fine. I was also taking allergy medicine that I am not able to take now. 

No worries and congrats!

Met DH: 2.5.2008
    Engaged: 4.9.11
    Married: 9.22.12
    Baby Girl J Born: 1.23.2014 via c section - Due with Baby #2: 5.27.2016
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"