December 2012 Moms

First night apart

So tonight will be my first night without LO. A small part of me is excited at the thought of uninterrupted sleep but the large part of me is so sad. I feel like I'm gonna burst into tears as soon as I leave. Any other mama's out there done this yet?
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: First night apart

• I did this a little while ago.  I felt so sad as I left the house and really lingered on my way out.  Once I was out though, it felt like old times, but I was drunk after one drink!   I spent the night texting to make sure he was still
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I work nights, so my first one away was when she was 9 weeks old. I work 5pm-7am, so I leave at almost 4pm and get home somewhere between 8:30 and 9am.  I did the same with all 3.  As for a fun reason, my college reunion is in June and I will be
    TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards