Stay at Home Moms

FFFC

Go

Forever blessed through adoption! 7-17-11

Re: FFFC

• Here's one it's way too early in the morning for...

There was a post on Parenting the other day about people who have 30 minute long orgasms. I confess that that does not appeal to me at all.  I want 30 minutes from initiation until I'm ready to go to sleep.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • image Kimbus22:

Here's one it's way too early in the morning for...

There was a post on Parenting the other day about people who have 30 minute long orgasms. I confess that that does not appeal to me at all.  I want 30 minutes from initiation until I'm ready to go to sleep.

holy hell, I'm with you. A 30 minute orgasm sounds exhausting 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image Kimbus22:

I want 30 minutes from initiation until I'm ready to go to sleep.

Amen! 

Our family blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • image QueSyrah:
    image Kimbus22:

Here's one it's way too early in the morning for...

holy hell, I'm with you. A 30 minute orgasm sounds exhausting 

This was my FFFC last week :) My confession this week is that I own bright floral pants and wedge sneakers, and I think I look good in them. I also like to wear super tight jeans, and small doses of animal print, and I still keep it classy (I think) ;)
  • A 30 min orgasm sounds painful.

I had several panic attacks last night about having a second baby. My H was like you did realize the end game right. I think I am still in denial ill have a baby by Sunday.
  • image letranger:
    A 30 min orgasm sounds painful. I had several panic attacks last night about having a second baby. My H was like you did realize the end game right. I think I am still in denial ill have a baby by Sunday.

I think it's crazy when people don't freak out when it's time!! My situation was so different that we were totally freaked out, but for different reasons. 

• image Hav=Fath:

image letranger:
    A 30 min orgasm sounds painful. I had several panic attacks last night about having a second baby. My H was like you did realize the end game right. I think I am still in denial ill have a baby by Sunday.

I think it's crazy when people don't freak out when it's time!! My situation was so different that we were totally freaked out, but for different reasons. 

Agreed! I freaked out when I was in labor. Suddenly I was like OMg I have to give birth! We're going to have a BABY!! Who knows where my mind had been the previous 40 weeks LoL 

• image letranger:
    A 30 min orgasm sounds painful.

Right?! I fail to see the appeal. I'm all for get in, get what you came for *ahem*, and get out. I mean, really...30 minutes? It'd be like...Ooooooh...oooh....mmmm...ooo...ooooooooooooookay I'm done with this. Go away now.. Ha. 

• image Louiej:

image letranger:
    A 30 min orgasm sounds painful.

Right?! I fail to see the appeal. I'm all for get in, get what you came for *ahem*, and get out. I mean, really...30 minutes? It'd be like...Ooooooh...oooh....mmmm...ooo...ooooooooooooookay I'm done with this. Go away now.. Ha. 

Ooooooh...oooh....mmmm...ooo...ooooooooooooookay I'm done with this.... what's on the cooking channel?..... ooohhh.... mmmmm.... ooooo.... **flipping channel while H is busy** oooooooooo....mmmmm...... Yes!! I haven't saw this episode yet!! ooooooooo....mmmmmmm.....

• Inspired by a post on my BMB

I think sibling gifts from a new baby to their older sibling(s) is stupid.  

• image QueSyrah:

Inspired by a post on my BMB

I think sibling gifts from a new baby to their older sibling(s) is stupid.  

It depends on the age of the older sibling... I could see doing it with a small child, if they were 2 or 3 to help them be excited to see the new baby. Older kids, yeah... silly.

I always get the older siblings of the new baby a gift though, always. 

• I've watched a ridiculous amount of Dawson's creek this week. I've still managed to get all my normal stuff done though. So I guess it's really not bad.
  • image emeraldanchor:
    I've watched a ridiculous amount of Dawson's creek this week. I've still managed to get all my normal stuff done though. So I guess it's really not bad.

Dear pacey I still love you.
  • image letranger:
    image emeraldanchor:
    I've watched a ridiculous amount of Dawson's creek this week. I've still managed to get all my normal stuff done though. So I guess it's really not bad.

Agreed! Dawson's such a whiny person.
  • image letranger:
    image emeraldanchor:

+1  

• My confession is that I have seriously thought about re-homing our dog.

he is an as$hole...113 pounds of it. He learned how to open the fridge somehow, and ate an entire pork shoulder roast that was thawing in there when I was dropping DS off at preschool yesterday... And then barfed it all over our shoes by the front door. Ack. 

I may wear sneakers with jeans, but I refuse to do it when they smell like pork. 

• I made quiche and fruit salad last night for the kids and I for dinner. The usually love both. Well I guess they decided yesterday they did not like it anymore. After thirty minutes of complaining I gave the goldfish and strawberries and called it done. I totally broke my own you don't like it you don't eat rule. 
    Mom to Emma 9/4/06 and Jackson 11/24/08 M/C Dec 11 and M/C twins feb 2012. BFP Thanksgiving! EDD Aug 4, 2013 M/C at 5 weeks.
  • I have a FFFC, but I'm too lazy to deal with the responses, so it will have to wait until another day.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • image KateMW:
    I have a FFFC, but I'm too lazy to deal with the responses, so it will have to wait until another day.

spill it! the thread is dead!

• image KateMW:
    I have a FFFC, but I'm too lazy to deal with the responses, so it will have to wait until another day.
    No tell us now. The UO was so boring yesterday makes this one good, we deserve it.
    Mom to Emma 9/4/06 and Jackson 11/24/08 M/C Dec 11 and M/C twins feb 2012. BFP Thanksgiving! EDD Aug 4, 2013 M/C at 5 weeks.
  • KC_13KC_13
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Fifth Anniversary
    I admittedly am really judgy when I see helicopter parents at the playground minus parents of young toddlers who are still newly learning to navigate of course. My dd had a seizure earlier this week so I had to be that mom following right behind her kid. Very humbling. Dd was so confused by it and kept looking back at me like "wtf are you doing lady". Lol
  • I don't get why kids are often fed super plain food- like very little spices, etc. Spices are often good for you and make food taste better. And it helps develop their palate. And on the flip side, I don get why certain foods need to be sweetened. Like yogurt. DD loves plain yogurt. She's never had flavored. I especially don't understand why "baby" yogurt is flavored. That's so dumb. Way to actively develop a child's sweet tooth.  

• image KateMW:

I've been up since 2:30 am (it's now5:30) the least you could do is throw me some entertainment  

• Come on Kate! What is it?
  • I'm judging some of my mom "friends". Whenever we get together, which is weekly, they bring treats that include cupcakes w tons of frosting, cake, rolls w extra frosting, etc.

My kid doesn't eat the healthiest of stuff everyday but I sure as heck don't let her have sweets everyday or even weekly. She doesn't even eat the crap half the time. She will have a bite and be done w it. I have no idea why they feel the need to feed this to two year olds. Get done dang goldfish for crying out loud, lol.

• image emeraldanchor:
    image letranger:
    image emeraldanchor:

Dawson is just a grown up Caillou. 

Smiley: April '05 Rocky: May '06 Tex: July '09
  • image outnumbered:

image emeraldanchor:
    image letranger:
    image emeraldanchor:

Love it!

• image pevilallonga:

My confession this week is that I own bright floral pants and wedge sneakers, and I think I look good in them. I also like to wear super tight jeans, and small doses of animal print, and I still keep it classy (I think) ;)

I am old enough to have wore floral print in high school.  I have no desire to do it all over again.

• image outnumbered:

image emeraldanchor:
    image letranger:
    image emeraldanchor:

HAHAHAHAHA!

O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • We are on county water, have to pay for anything over 2k gallons a month. Thing is, our meter has apparently been broke forever because it shows that we use 0 gallons per month. I should probably tell the county, but just for being hooked up to the county water we have to pay $55 a month, so I really don't want to offer to pay more.