February 2012 Moms

What event/decision changed your life course?

Is there any event that took place or decision you made that altered the course your life was on?  A change of plans that led you to meeting your husband?
image"">image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What event/decision changed your life course?

• I applied to transfer to George Mason University after my freshman year of college. My sister and I are really close and she was at GMU and I missed her.  Just a few days before move-in day at GMU I decided not to go.  That semester I met DH at
    image"">image

• I was living with friends and was getting sick of having roommates so I decided to find a small place to rent by myself, which was a huge step for me in my life. DH and I ended up being neighbors.
  • I was on eHarmony but getting tired of the dating scene.  I decided to get online once more to see my messages, and future DH had contacted me.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• DH missed his ride to Tahoe the New Years Eve we got together.  We hadn't seen each other in a year and ended up at the same party  Smile  I had my guard down being
  • My mom declared bankruptcy, and since we cosigned on student loans I was not able to get anymore, and had to drop out of college after my junior year. I met DH about 2 months before all of this transpired. I was going to move back to my hometown but on a
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• My parents passed away.  Which has impacted every part of my life.  :(  When I was trying to get back in the game of life, and pick up the pieces, I started dating this guy.  Because of him, I moved to San Diego.  We broke up, but

BFP 4.17.13   EDD 12.29.13  Miscarriage discovered at 8w3d

BFP 10.7.13  EDD 6.20.14

BabyFruit Ticker

imageimage

• My exH got his girlfriend pregnant 2 months after we got married. Shortly after filing for divorce, I started talking to DH again we were friends in high school. One thing lead to another and here we are.

• I dropped out of university. I intended to go back, but started dating H in the december. I wouldn't have been in town for our relationship to start if I hadn't dropped out. And I still haven't gone back (I want to finish someday)... LIfe just happened
  • So many... The biggest one was that I was engaged to someone else before H. I didn't want to plan the wedding, I kept thinking how horrible it would be to have to live with the person, and ultimately I just realized I didn't want to marry that person. I w
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I married DH.  I was in the process of applying for pharmacy school when I decided I cared more about DH than attending school and moved to Hawaii to be with him where he was stationed at the time.  I never thought I would move out of the state

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My ex was cheating on me and stood me up after I was all dressed up ready to go celebrate his birthday. So instead of being sad and wasting looking all cute my beat friend who was also my roommate decided we were going out to a local bar and having some

• image AshleyAnthony2B:
    I dropped out of university. I intended to go back, but started dating H in the december. I wouldn't have bee
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • I met my DH in college and dated then for about 3 1/2 yrs. I ended up leaving him and got married to my military exH because I thought he would be a more stable partner. 

After 5 yrs of being married and being treated like crap and him cheat

• mle5dmle5d
    250 Answers 1000 Comments Second Anniversary Combo Breaker
    So many! I moved to Houston from Maryland for a job - whole thing came together within a month. I was dating someone at the time, and he was moving to Texas too, but I would have moved regardless. Then I was out at a bar with a friend from church of all p
  • I stopped writing my dissertation to take a full time job.  One of my sorority sisters worked for Anderson, and they had a giant project and needed someone to come in and do some documentation.  She knew that was part of my educational backgr

• Kind of a crazy story.

The summer before I met my H I was all down in the dumps all the time because I had recently broken up with my boyfriend. I lived down the shore with 6 of my friends. My H is friends with one of the guys I went to HS with,

BFP 2/14/11 MC 2/28/11 BFP #2- 6/12/11- Austin born 2/22/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH and I were on a break.   I had business in New Jersey and decided to go to NYC for my bday (very late August).  So he called me randomly to wish me a happy bday and I invited him to come meet me in NYC to celebrate our bdays (his is 2

• I was a sophmore in college and DH and I were super good friends. He wanted more of a relationship and I was super nervous about it because I had never had a real boyfriend (I know, I'm kind of a dork) all of the suddent my roommate and I were discussing
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I did a missionary shool in East Texas, our outreach was in Costa Rica. My husband was also in a missionary school, but in Panama, his out reach was also Costa Rica. Instead of doing the school, I was going to go to Equador and help with an orphanage. I c

imageimage

BFP #1 July 4, 2011 Baby girl born Feb 22, 2012!!
    BFP #2 December 17, 2012 MMC January 24, 2013
    BFP #3 April 7, 2013 Baby girl born December 11, 2013!!
    Amelia has Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. She has had 3 open heart surgeries, 1 g-tube surgery, and one tracheostomy. She is the strongest, most precious little fighter. 
    You can follow her at. Www.ameliafaithsheart.blogspot.com
  • I told a mutual friend that I thought I had a crush on DH (it was high school).  He told DH and that started the ball rolling that ended up with us getting together.  It's been 17 1/2 years.  We have made decisions about a lot of major life

FACEBOOK FEB 12 BUMPIES ADMIN - POST & PM ME TO JOIN 

• Marrying DH way sooner than we had planned because he joined the Army. After all of his training was done, we up and moved from WI to TX. I'm such a homegrown, country, daddy's girl...man that was HARD! But because of that huge move, I had to grow up...I
    BabyFetus Ticker

• DH failed one class in college that he needed to graduate and it kept him at school for an extra semester and that's the semester we met. I've never been so happy for a failing grade. :)