Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

XP: Baby food ?

When you started feeding your LO baby food, how often did you feed it to them? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP: Baby food ?

• Options
    We started with 2 a day at 5 months, and just got the go ahead to do 3x a day.

Anniversary

TTC #2 since July 2014
    BFP 9/27/14
    MMC discovered 10/27/14, D&C 11/4/14
  • Options
    Twice a day...at 8 months we will start snacks like Cheerios and puffs.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    At first, DD only got breakfast. After a month (around 6 months old), we added in dinner. She's definitely not ready for a third meal yet.

• Options
    We started 2xs a day right around 6 months.... and he just LOVES his food!  We've continued with 2 xs a day but increased the amount for each sitting.  I asked the pedi and he said we could give him as much as he wanted each time we feed him&nbs

My Relationship Humor Blog: The Hubby Diaries
  • Options
    mb314mb314 member
    We just do once a day, in the evenings.  We're doing BLW at home, and DS doesn't really eat much.  He's getting better, but it's not enough to drop a feeding.  Daycare does try to give him solids once during the day, but they do purees with

• Options

I was doing solids at home, just once, for 3 weeks or so before I sent any to DC. When she got mad that the older kids were eating and she wasn't I sent purees to DC. The DC provider started splitting her meals into 2 so I sent in more. 

Lon

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    We are doing once a day while we are still introducing foods.  Once she has tried all the stage 1 foods then we will probably up it to 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon, but the morning 1 is up to h since he watches her during the day while I'm
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Options
    Thanks for all the input ladies!
  • Options
    We aim for 1-2Tbsp 2x a day. (per the doc). LO is pretty indifferent towards solids still. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"