Stay at Home Moms

Facebook needs...

An option to hide certain posts on newsfeed. Not the entire individual. I hate those pictures if the injured or deformed kids and animals. But they get pisted by everyone. I just wish I could hide it so I don't see them every time I scroll up and down my newsfeed.
CJ :-)

Re: Facebook needs...

• Agreed. Or any post of a picture that says "like if you love your momdadsisterbrotherdog etc, or if you hate cancerskunksterroristsspiders etc."
    Married DH 2/2007 --TTC since 7/2008
    2 early miscarriages, 7 IUIs with 1 c/p
    unexplained IF, IVF #1=
    Jeshua and Becca (7/15/11)-The loves of our lives!!!!
    "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27

• Scroll to the right of their post. There is an arrow that points down. Click on that & then hide. It just hides that post. I do it all the time for that reason. 
    "They tell me you were born premature, my child, but this is only partially true..
    for in my heart you were right on time." 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image MMHaveMyHeart:
    Scroll to the right of their post. There is an arrow that points down. Click on that amp; then hide. It just hides t
    CJ :-)
  • image cjcouple:
    image MMHaveMyH
    "They tell me you were born premature, my child, but this is only partially true..
    for in my heart you were right on time." 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I want to get rid of the if you love Jesus ones.
    Mom to Emma 9/4/06 and Jackson 11/24/08 M/C Dec 11 and M/C twins feb 2012. BFP Thanksgiving! EDD Aug 4, 2013 M/C at 5 weeks.
  • I love the pics that also add in "Ignore if you are a heartless b*tch" or somehting like that.  Really?

I read an article that most of those pics are fake and people are doing it to drive up hits on their page or something like that.  T

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • And all the posts of recipes and post this to win something are annoying too
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• If you hold your mouse over the top right corner and down arrow will appear. You can hit, follow post, hide post or report. Hit the hide and it will be gone from your news feed. You also have the option to undo it if you accidentally hid something.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers