May 2013 Moms
Options

Any recommendations on good apps you've found?

For pregnancy, I had Babycenter, What to Expect, and BabyBump Pro.  Looking for good newborn/baby apps.  Maybe one that's week by week.  Another that's good for multiples.  Another that's good to enter in breastfeeding/dirty diaper info.   Etc.  What have you found?  Thanks in advance!
image image image
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Any recommendations on good apps you've found?

• Options
    I have been using iBaby Feed. It's $3 (big whoop) and tracks, diapers, breast, bottle, pumping, and multiples. I've been very happy with it and MH loves the analysis feature to compare day to day and week to week.
    TTC since 3/4/2010
    Me: PCOS, DH: normal
    Started seeing RE 11/10/2011
    8/31/2012 = BFP!!
    First Ultrasound... TRIPLETS! EDD 5/11/13
    Baby w/ no HB @ 10w4d - We love you angel baby.
    Baby A & B doing great. A/S 12/10/12 - Healthy BOYS!
    Sawyer & Silas born at 33+6 on 3/29/13
    imageimage
    imageView Raw Image" height="250" width="375">

image"Lilypie">image

• Options
    I like the Nursing Log app - it's free and super-helpful if you plan to breastfeed. I used it all the time with my son and it was a lifesaver. It times your feedings and lets you know what side to start on.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like Baby Connect. It does multiple babies and will track breast and bottle feeding, diapers, sleep, doctor visits, and a lot more. It puts your data into graphs which I like.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagemotang:
    I like Baby Connect. It does multiple babies and will track breast and bottle feeding, diapers, sleep, doctor visits, and a lot more. It puts your data into graphs which I like.

I love love love Baby Connect!! I recommend it to everyone I know. I still use it to track stuff for my 20 mo old. It really helped me keep my sanity while breast feeding and my pediatrician is always impressed with all the info I can track.

I especially love that it tracks baby's milestones and has a place for diary entries and pictures for little things you don't want to forget. 

• Options

iBabyfeed! 

imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I recently downloaded ibaby log, but haven't used it yet. It got great reviews in the App Store, though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks so much!
    image image image
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"