March 2013 Moms
Options

Can't put LO down!

The last few days have been so hard, as little one starts fussing which escalates to screaming whenever I put her down! She is 6 weeks tomorrow and I know she has entered the growth spurt stage, but I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I know fussing is ok, but I don't believe in the "cry it out" method so I end up picking her up. I can't get anything done! Any advice? Anyone know if it's just a phase or am I creating a habit by always picking her up?
Our little angels went to Heaven very early: 1/2012, 2/2012, 3/2012. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord". BFP 7/12/12- EDD March 26,2013 BabyName Ticker

Re: Can't put LO down!

• Options
    Sling or baby wrap. currently have my fuss budget in one right now...only place she'll sleep AND it's convenient when she's being fussy through her bottle, won't drink half of it because its cold and has been up too long....but the moment i put her in sh
    BabyFetus Ticker Little Riley-our first little girl coming March 1st, 2013 (or sometime around there;)
  • Options
    DD is almost 6 weeks and this has been our day too. We've been cuddling on the couch almost all day. I finished a book and am now caught up on the DVR. Not much else you can do about it but just enjoy the cuddles. You're not creating a bad habit by holdin

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep. It's normal. A sling will save your life. My first was so high matience that I couldn't cook dinner for four months. I only could clean or get chores done after DH wAs home. [i didn't have a carrier]

All I can tell you is it definitely g

• Options
    Yep. It's normal. A sling will save your life. My first was so high matience that I couldn't cook dinner for four months. I only could clean or get chores done after DH wAs home. [i didn't have a carrier]

All I can tell you is it definitely g

• Options
    imageMSW_721:
    DD is almost 6 weeks and this has been our day too. We've been cuddling on the couch almost all day. I finished a book and
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, glad I'm not alone :) I have the Moby wrap but I'm not a huge fan. I just can't seem to get it down...I'm afraid it's too lose and LO will fall out! Maybe I will look into the K'tan.
    Our little angels went to Heaven very early: 1/2012, 2/2012, 3/2012. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord". BFP 7/12/12- EDD March 26,2013 BabyName Ticker
  • Options

imagesteph620:
    Thanks ladies, glad I'm not alone :) I have the Moby wrap but I'm not a huge fan. I just can't seem to get it down..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagedoremi29:

imagesteph620:</st
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker         
  • Options
    I have the same "creating bad habits" concern! I'm afraid he's getting too dependent on me to fall asleep will never get him into his crib
  • Options
    Wonder week 5.  It'll end soon and you'll have a happier, calmer baby.  And you aren't creating a bad habit by holding your infant.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I'm dealing with the same thing and the peanut shell has helped me get some stuff done while she is right next to me.
  • Options
    imagedoremi29:

imagesteph620:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"