October 2012 Moms

Bathtime for moms of 2+

Just wondering what you all use to help with bathtime.  I'm just sick of 2 separate baths, and just can't stand how much wasted time 2 separate baths involves!  Only problem is  I can't seem to find something to hold DD2 in the bath while I'm washing DD1. 

What do you all do? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bathtime for moms of 2+

• I only have DS but i have ideas on this. Have you seen the thing online about putting your LO's in a laundry basket in the bath?! It helps them sit up and it keeps their toys close. You could put LO2 in the baby bath and LO1 in the laundry basket with toy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A friend of mine has a 4 year old and a 7 month old.  She puts the 7 month old in the blow up duck while the 4 year old is in the tub. 

My situation is a little d

D & R were born at 37w5d.

• Loading the player...
  • I don't bathe them at the same time. maybe in a few months I will.
    Birthday

• imageMrs.G123:
    I don't bathe them at the same time. maybe in a few months I will.

Could you do every oth
    D & R were born at 37w5d.

• My older dd needs a bath every night. It is part of her routine and if she is outside she gets grungy. Dd2 is easy to bathe in a hurry so it's not a priority to bathe her every night.
    Birthday

• I hate doing baths at the same time. Bath itself is fine but after bath is too much with two.dd1 needs dried, lotion, robe, hair brushed and sometimes nails clipped. dd2 needs dried, lotion, diaper, dressed and then baby oil on head. I can't do both at th
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I bath them together now - DS2 sits in a bath seat - the ring suction cup thing - he can sit unassisted.  I only bath him every other night.  DS1 is 4 gets a bath almot everynight - sticky little boy.  Usually I get DS2 out first and D

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I bathe all 3 of mine together every night, since I got tired of separate tubs and the time required to do it individually. Max goes in a bath seat and obviously my older 2, just sit. Max LOVES sitting in the bath seat and playing with his sisters, so it
    M/C #1 - BFP-1/16/08 Dx Blighted Ovum-2/4/08 D&C-2/8/08 @ 7 weeks M/C #2 - BFP-3/31/08 Early M/C-4/10/08 @ 5 weeks M/C #3 - BFP-6/31/08 Early M/C-7/13/08 @ 5.5 weeks Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I bathe them both at the same time every night as part of bedtime routine.  I'll run the bath.  First, I get DS1 undressed and into the bathtub.  Then, DD2 undressed and into the bath seat in the tub.  I'll wash them both while they

Lilypie - (A6Jy)

• Allie takes a shower.  Daddy usually gives her a shower in our bathroom, while I give Cam a bath in their bathroom.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I bathe them separately at the same time.  DS is almost 3 and dd is 7 months.  She goes in the FP whale tub next to the bathtub.  He plays while I wash her and I'll wash him while she's in her tub and then get her out and dressed and nur

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't have two close in age, but we do use a bath suit which allows me to take my hands away from the baby to get shampoo, baby wash, etc...or play in the water with her.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Oct Angel Babies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"