Special Needs

This commercial gets me every time

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=MzIg0vw8gNY&list=PLF6CC49FA7CC97378&desktop_uri=/watch?v=MzIg0vw8gNY&list=PLF6CC49FA7CC97378

Ugh the iPad is annoying to edit and make links.  I replied with a clicky link below.
To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew

Re: This commercial gets me every time

• To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew
  • And now I'm sobbing. Guess we could all use a good cry to start the day!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep, crying here as well... Thanks for posting.
               image      image      image
  • Oh wow.  Just had to swallow the biggest lump in my throat and blink back the tears - you know, on account of watching this at my desk at work.  

So so true - and suddenly I feel like I need to call them about these 'innovative ideas'.&

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• aaand now I'm crying. I've never seen that one
  • Awww. Just like my little blondie in AFOs. Too bad they did not find a more realistic looking mom. LOL They forgot the new gray hairs, lack of makeup, and clothes I have had since pre-DS.
  • imageFloraK8:
    Awww. Just like my little blondie in AFOs. Too bad they did not find a more realistic looking mom. LOL They forgot th
    Anniversary Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's great. There goes my excuse. LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"