December 2012 Moms

How long

do you let baby lay in crib before they fall asleep? She fell asleep in the car on the way home from the store. I fed her and she fell asleep while eating so I took her off and she woke up while I was putting her in the sleep suit...I held her for a min to sing her a song and she was falling asleep laying her head on my shoulder, I put her in the crib so that she would fall the rest of the way asleep in there...........................and now she's wide awake in the crib. When I walked away the first time she started crying. (this is new, she knows when we're leaving the room or if she can't see us she starts crying) I went back in and gave her the paci and sang one more time, left the room and she's just wide awake laying in the crib. I feel weird just leaving her there.
Lilypie Maternity tickers
DD#1 December '12
DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
Married 07/09

Re: How long

• If DS is happy and just laying there, I leave him to fall asleep on his own. He will usually kick and talk to himself before passing out. It does feel weird to leave him there when he's wide awake and wanting to play, but he doesn't need me and will fall
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • imageCellis:
    If DS is happy and just laying there, I leave him to fall asleep on his own. He will usually kick and talk to himself
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageperfectlove09:
    do you let baby lay in crib before they fall asleep? She fell asleep in the car on the way home from the store.
  • It does feel weird right!? She did end up crying for me. I gave her back the paci and she had to hold my hand...came back out here and she started again.

she is obsessed with holding your hand while she falls asleep. It's sooooo sweet, and at th

DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • imagesmileytr@excite.com:

image <stron
  • Assuming I put her down while awake and she actually falls asleep, usually no longer than 3-5 minutes. She's usually quiet or a little talkative. Occasionally I'll put her down crying so I can use the bathroom, pull the covers down or whatever and she'

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageelvinnoe:

Assuming I put her down while awake and she actually falls asleep, usually no longer than 3-5 minutes. She's usua

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

• imageperfectlove09:
    It does feel weird right!? She did end up crying for me. I gave her back the paci and she had to hold my hand...came
  • LO can go to sleep if put down very drowsy (like eyes barely open) but if she's awake the playing turns to fussing then to screaming which riles her up and then its a much longer process. If she wakes after being put down I shush her first. If she makes t
  • imageTheEditor:
    imagesmileytr@ex
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • I leave her alone until she starts crying.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"