Multiples

Carrier question

Just wondering If I should bother getting a carrier. I think if I had a singleton I would but I'm wondering with two how this would work, did anyone find having one helpful ?

Re: Carrier question

• kegkeg
    Ancient Membership 2500 Comments
    Definitely!  I had a Baby K'tan that I used when they were little.  It helped because I had one DD that was fussier and I could pop her in the carrier when necessary.  Also, I got an Ergo when they were older and it was a lifesaver.  I
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• We have two Moby Wraps and two Ergos. During those fussy newborn spells, DH and I would put them in the Moby wraps and dance around in a dark room (it's the only thing that worked). There were many instances when one of the boys was asleep and one was cra
    Three TI cycles (BFP...miscarriage), five IUI attempts and 2.5 IVF cycles later...BFP!!
    12dp5dt: 765; 15dp5dt: 1979; 17dp5dt: 3379...TWINS!!!!!
    Our perfect baby boys were born at 36w1d!! 

• Thanks, I'm going to start researching them now.
  • Yeah, definitely. I had a Moby and an Ergo. Loved the Ergo. :) I think I would like a Baby K'tan better than the Moby but they weren't out yet when my boys were infants.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • After reading about them I'm leaning towards the k'tan. My husband says he wouldn't use one but I think ill get him one too just in case.
  • kegkeg
    Ancient Membership 2500 Comments
    In terms of carriers, since you have time, I'd keep my eyes on mamabargains.com.  I got both my Ergo and a Beco Butterfly2 from there for much cheaper than I could find other places.  I actually have my 3 week old in the Beco at the moment and i
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• image Wishing35:
    After reading about them I'm leaning towards the k'tan. My husband says he wouldn't use one but I think ill get him
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • image macchiatto:

image Wishing35:<
  • I had a Moby and an Ergo with my first son - loved them both. This time around, I got a K'Tan to be our "second Moby" and I found I liked it even more than my beloved Moby! It was faster and easier to get a baby into, which is especially helpful when you
    Kendyl and Mary - June 10, 2006

• I have a Moby, seven sling, ring sling, baby bjorn and an emeibaby. All acquired at different times, but yes, I went off the deep end!

I really didn't like the Moby and hardly use it. It was too stretchy an saggy for my liking and its folde u
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards