March 2013 Moms

In memory of my son

2»

Re: In memory of my son

• Words can't express how sorry I am for your loss. I pray for you to find strength and peace during this terribly difficult time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am so very sorry and am praying for you and your family.
    TTC #1 10/2011 || Diagnosed PCOS 5/2012 || SA - Normal! || HSG - Clear!
    Starting Metformin 5/2012
    BFP 6/25/2012!! EDD 3/7/2013!! IT'S A BOY!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • So so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you are going through my thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.

• I am so so sorry for your lost. I can't even imagine going through this. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine. Hold your DD tight. <3 April 2012 moms.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My heart breaks for you and your family. Thoughts and prayers to you all.
    Geeky is as Geeky Does... BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm sure I speak for us all that our hearts go out to you! As women and mothers we understand what you must be going through. Know you have so much love and support here. We wish you and your family the best in the world and as pp said, peace and love.&nb
  • I am sooooo sorry for your loss.  I can't even imagine what you have and are currently going through. Wishing you and your little angel peace.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Prayers. There are no other words...
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • May god be with you while you and your family grieve during this difficult time in your life. My thoughts and prayers are with you and FWIW, us ladies here on the bump are always here for you whenever you need a virtual shoulder.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family at this difficult time. 
  • This just made me cry. I think I do take LO for granted. I am so sorry for your loss.
    Our little angels went to Heaven very early: 1/2012, 2/2012, 3/2012. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord". BFP 7/12/12- EDD March 26,2013 BabyName Ticker
  • I've been following the March Mom's board throughout my pregnancy, but this is the first time I've ever actually posted.  Reading your post literally took my breath away and I just want to take a moment to say how sorry I am to read that you're de

• I'm so so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family during this difficult time.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Mmm79Mmm79 member

As others have said, there are no words to express how sorry I am for the loss of your sweet little boy.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.  ,  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic View Full Size Image
    BFP#1 11/12/11 ~ No heartbeat 12/12/11 ~ D&C 12/19/11
    BFP#2 3/25/12 ~ Heartbeat 141 4/16/12 ~ No heartbeat 4/25/12 ~ D&C 04/30/12 
    BFP#3 7/16/12 ~ EDD 3/26/13 ~ It's a BOY ~ DOB 2/26/13

• I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.
    May PAL Siggy Challenge - Mom Humor
    TTC Since June 2009 
    BFP #1 - 1/15/12, EDD 9/21/12, Missed M/C - 2/10/12 - I miss you Sapphire!

BFP #2 - 7/1/12 - Met my lucky charm Alexandra on 3-16-13!!!

image image image 
    AL always welcome! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"