Breastfeeding
Options

XP: It finally happened (BF related)

I just finished my morning pump and walked back to my desk.  My assistant started acting flustered, wouldn't look at me and he finally whispered "fix your shirt".

O.M.G.  My shirt was still hiked up over my boobs!  I have a cami on, but mostly for stomach coverage; it doesn't begin to contain my massive boobs and you could totally see 80% of my bra.

Even worse?  The pumping room is on the other side of the office from my desk, so I just walked across the ENTIRE floor with my boobs on display.  I passed at least 3 people on my way.

I'm going to go hide under my desk for the rest of the day EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: XP: It finally happened (BF related)

• Options

OH MY GOD. that's crazy!

Well, hey we've all got boobs, maybe you put a smile on someone's face for the day? JK.  I don't know what to say but I can't believe no one else told you??<span style="font-size:

• Options
    I KNOW!  I didn't know the three people I passed (consultants or contract workers I guess, and all male), so I can kind of understand them not saying anything.  But I would have no matter who it was!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh man! I agree with Mexi...maybe one of your coworkers was just thinking...man I haven't seen a good pair of boobs in a while...you just made their day LOL

I have repeatedly left my office after pumping with my handsfree bra around my waist
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh man, I would have been mortified!!!
  • Options
    LOL, that is hilarious. Don't worry though, at least you didn't have your boobs actually exposed. It could be worse! Now, if any of those male co-workers start being especially nice to you, you know why! ;)
  • Options
    This made me laugh so loud I woke the baby!  I can't begin to imagine what the other people that you didn't know (and wouldn't know you were just pumping) thought! 

• Options
    I am so sorry!  I would totally hide for the rest of the day too.  Maybe a full length mirror would be a worthwhile investment for the pumping room.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

• Options

imageLadiebug710:
    I am so sorry!  I would totally hide for the rest of the day too.  Maybe a full length mirror would be
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"