April 2013 Moms

NCP: Have you had that baby yet?

2»

Re: NCP: Have you had that baby yet?

• Yup, my water broke at 38w3d. Had a c-section March 26th. Thankfully she came early because those last few days were so miserable, I didn't feel like I could last until my scheduled c-section on April 3rd. I prayed. I talked to my baby. I begged for relie
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nope.  Tomorrow is induction day so I'm excited to finally meet her!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Nope. Just over 38 weeks, so I'm anticipating a bit of a wait, yet.

I waver moment to moment between wanting baby here and wanting him/her to stay put for a while yet.

Brenda IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Nope..no baby and no real sign of anything coming.  Have dr apt today so hoping for good news and labor starting soon!

*Edit..I'm due today

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Nope, almost 38 weeks now. With DS my water broke right at 38 weeks. Although I'm scheduled for a RCS at 39 weeks I sure wouldn't mind LO showing up sooner! A week and a half ago the OB said she was very low and that I was starting to dilate already.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Nope. I've been having contractions for three weeks, lost my mucus plug, hasd bloody show last week, I'm 2-3 cm and 40% effaced with a baby described as "way down there" by my OB. And yet nothing is picking up and the contractions wont establish as anythi
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yep! I have a 6 day old now! However, I had a scheduled csection; I have a feeling I'd still be pregnant otherwise!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Still preggo! Someone asked me when my due date was today and I replied next Saturday. I then realized that holy crap my due date is NEXT Saturday! Getting close!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageJennandBaby:
    Nope. I think my 2 year old is more impatient than me. She asks me all day where her little sister is!
    </BLO
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"