April 2013 Moms

...and the slow trickle continues...

Yesterday I was sitting on the couch and it felt like the baby shifted and then a little gush and slow trickle started - I went to the bathroom and assumed it was pee (because that seems to be my life recently.)  No abnormal contractions or cramping through the night. A little wet spot on the bed this morning.  This morning when I was blowing my hair dry the trickle started - no color (perhaps foggy but there isnt enough coming out at a time to tell), very little smell...just annoying because I feel wet constantly and like it just gushes out in little gushes on its own with no control from me.

I have a call into the dr. this morning to see what they say...but I am hoping this is it...a little hole in my bag of waters to get the whole thing going...

thoughts? Anyone had anything similar? 

Re: ...and the slow trickle continues...

• Sounds right! Good luck!
    my blog :: marital bless ::  instagram :: leahfontaine
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Five years of fatherhood and he's just looking better.
    _0440image
    Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : DD2 9/19/14
  • Yeah I'm guessing you are leaking fluid. My water broke at home - it was clear and had no smell. And it started with your exact description of sitting on the toilet thinking you had to pee. 

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th
    Trying to navigate through the world of IF
    PAIF/SAIF always welcome

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

• Yep, sounds like its time to me! Mine was a gush but was clear & didn't have a smell. Good luck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Sounds like your water ruptured which is what happened to me with my first baby. Best of luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I feel like the trickle isnt consistent - its enough to make my panties, pants, pad wet and feel the little gushes...but it isnt like a constant flow out like a faucet left on a little.  I dont want to be the girl that cried wolf...haha Everything

• image Mommy2BEL:

I feel like the trickle isnt consistent - its enough to make my panties, pants, pad wet and feel the little gush

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • image Mommy2BEL:
    I feel like the trickle isnt consistent its enough to make my panties, pants, pad wet and feel the little gushes...but
  • It absolutely could be I just personally haven't had discharge similar to this during my pregnancy. I've had a lot but its been more of a gross discharge than something like this. I would rather be safe than sorry just wanted to see if anyone else had s
  • image Mommy2BEL:
    It absolutely could be I just personally haven't had discharge similar to this during my pregnancy. I've had a lot

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th
    Trying to navigate through the world of IF
    PAIF/SAIF always welcome

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13