Birthday Parties

Can I AW MY bday party? - PiP

Yesterday was my bday and when I saw this cake on internet I HAD to have it so kinda planned my party around the farm theme. Just some little things here and there, nothing elaborated. We were around 20 adults + 6 kids

My sister made the cake: banana cake with nutella ganache filling and topping and kit kats all around, it was to die for!

Sweets and punch

Initial appetizer spread: eggs, veggies and dip platter, fresh tomatoes, herbs and cream cheese bruschetta, crescenza and prosciutto piadina, deli and cheese platters, various chips and breads

We then had chicken wings, pizza bites and hot dogs.. and tiramisu along the cake, yum!

Pretty simple party but I really really had to AW that cake, it was so yummy!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary

Re: Can I AW MY bday party? - PiP

• Glad you posted!  We originally planned a farm theme on her gparents farm for my toot and my friend who makes cakes suggested this one.  How did you cut it?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagecottonlily84:
    Glad you posted!  We originally planned a farm theme on her gparents farm for my toot and my friend who makes cakes suggested this one.  How did you cut it?

It wasn't easy! the kit kats were attached in pairs so we cut every 2 bars (where they were already unattached) That made it easier and all the pieces were the same size, and since the cake was pretty tall the slices were the perfect quantity

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • It looks great!
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • So talented! Lovely!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"