Attachment Parenting
Options

For those that make their own baby wraps

Hey ladies! I have a moby wrap which I love but is just too hot for the summer for my little guy. I bought some gauze today and made two wraps with it per some no-sew online instructions for making baby wraps. However, it has little to no give to it like the moby does. What other types of material can I use that would have some give like the moby? I looked for material similar to the moby but I couldn't find anything (we have 1 small fabric store where I am and they carry primarily quilting material.) If there is material you like, could you post the link for it? Thank you!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: For those that make their own baby wraps

• Options
    I've made two with a jersey material I found at Hobby lobby, they had a ton of colors to choose from and the material doesn't fray when you cut it so it was also no-sew. I made them when DS was 5 months old and still use the same ones and he is almost 13
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    For long term use you don't want stretchy, you want supportive. Mobies are Jersey knit, so they're stretchy but hot. YouTube front wrap cross carry for a good starter. You'll enjoy gauze in the summer.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"