You're almost there. Log in if you're a member or join now to connect to Facebook.
Request a new password
popular: ovulation calculator
Find your most fertile days and start TTC >>
moms love: pregnancy calendar
Count down to delivery with your calendar >>
moms love: your baby this week
Sign up to receive weekly updates on your baby >>
moms love: baby name finder
Search through 1000s of baby names >>
moms love: personalized tickers
Track TTC, pregnancy, or baby's age >>
moms love: pregnancy week by week
Let us guide you along week-by-week!)
1. Wear heels and dress cute again
2. Go to one of the many festivals here in New Orleans,walk around without being tired and enjoy the weather!
3. Eat sweets (gestational diabetes) and drink a daquiri!
1. Finally hold baby
2. Enjoy seeing DH finally hold our baby
3. Have a glass of wine
1. Meet my little girl
2. Sleep on my stomach/back
3. Have sex again
1. Hold my son!!!
2. Get back to my fitness routine of running/yoga
3. Eat sushi and raw veggies with abandon.
3. Wear normal people clothing.
1. Go on maternity leave
2. Drink wine
3. Drink wine
1- Wear normal cute clothes
2- Have a drink! My husband and I went to brunch this morning and I really wanted a mimosa haha
3- Lay on my tummy
1. Drink a margarita. Or a beer. Or both.
2. Have sex that's not in the same two positions.
3. Work out!
1. Hold my son
2. Sleep on my stomach
3. Eat cheesecake
1. Hold my baby.
2. Drink beer and eat sushi.
3. Not have to wear belly support garments and bend over comfortably without worrying about pushing my guts out through my hernia.
1. hold my daughter
2. go to world of beer and have a really good stout or porter
3. start running again and my 4th is lay on my tummy like normal!!
Have really good sex
Have my body back so I can wear more than 2 outfits
Not feel like I am in a fog all the time
1. Go running
2. Eat oyster shooters and drink champagne
3. Show my baby all her things and her cool room!
1- sleep on my back
2- have a drink
3- go for a jog/run
TTC #1 since 5/2010 dx:
RLP: 2/2012: normal HSG
BFP#1 7/20/11 M/C 7/25/11
BFP#2 11/29/11 M/C
I have two angel babies
that I will see again one day
BFP#3 10/27/2012 EDD:
Emma arrived at 35 weeks by surprise on June 3rd, 2013!!
1. Hold my baby
2. Get back to my running routine
3. Wear clothes without an elastic waistband!
1) Experience the awesomeness of becoming a mom...again :)
2) Feel good enough to do all the things my almost 5 year old has been begging to do (like play tag).
3) Go on maternity leave!
1. After losing the baby weight, dress in a skintight outfit and get interested/admiring looks from men & women, rather than "oh how cute! she's so big!" stares.
2. I didn't drink much pre-PG, but I'm still looking forward to a glass of wine
1. Shave my legs
2. Soak in the hot tub
3. Crack my back
1. I'm really excited to hold her and take her out.
2. I'm also really excited about getting into running again. I've been running throughout this pregnancy, but I want to go on an all-out, hard run and really feel it!
Laparoscopic cyst removal and LEEP 09/2009BFP 10/31/2012 - Emily arrived 07/02/2013!
1. Eat sushi and savor my wine
2. Sleep on my belly
3. Enjoy unrestricted sex with DH
1. snuggle with this cute little thing that has been growing inside of me.
2. watch how her big brother reacts and acclimates to her presence in our life.
3. enjoy wine again.
I won't include things like "hold baby" because we're all looking forward to that one, and I'm not going to include exercise because I already do that.
1. Drink more than a sip of wine without feeling total guilt.
2. Stand straight without
nycnola:1. Go on maternity leave2. Drink wine3. Drink wine
1.) Sleep on my tummy
2.) Drink a beer or wine
3.) Have good sex again
1. Bend over
2. Fit in my shoes
3. Sell my maternity clothes
1. Sleep on stomach
2. eat bacon
3. enjoy a nice alcoholic beverage