Adoption

We went shopping!

And it was FUN!

We bought awesome toys and a ton of books! We even found some really great gender-neutral bedding that we love. (only the bedding, not the whole set)

We also picked up some awesome bath toys, as we want to teach our LO to enjoy the bath, although it will take time.

It was a fun day!

My 2 Blogs: Jalara's Chronicles (access on request)  &   India Surrogacy Blog
5 miscarriages of 6 babies, 2 IVF cycles and then a failed international adoption
Now? Surrogacy plan in India!
Surrogate: Feb 5th 2014: Betas: 10dp5dfet @ 110, 12dp5dfet @ 302, 14dp5dfet @ 767
First time a beta has ever doubled in 48 hours - ever!!!
Puddle due October 15th

Expecting via surrogacy!
image     image 

Re: We went shopping!

• Yay! So cute!
    Our little Irish rose came to us on March 5, 2010
    Don't drink the water.
    Disclaimer: I am not an MD. Please don't PM me with pregnancy-related questions. Ask your doctor.
  • OMG we shopped to. To tell my parents and sister we bought everyone little blue onesies "Grandma's Dude" etc... And today we bought a few more little outfits. And ordered our glider for the nursery (it'll be here in 3 months)... We're leaving everything a
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Great bedding choice.  Shopping is really fun -- and makes everything seem more real!!
    Adoption Blog Updated 2/15
  • How cute! Glad you had a fun day.
  • Love it!!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC since June 2010
    5 Angels
    Pursuing Domestic Infant Adoption!!
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • It may not take time - my toddler LOVES bath time and only hates having his hair washed (and having to get out!).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    Application approved Dec '11
    Mar '12: Homestudy interrupted by change in Uganda requirements - where do we go from here?
    After searching and searching, back with Uganda but with our homestudy agency's program.
    Homestudy complete July 19
    USCIS I-600A submitted July 20. Biometrics appointments arrived Aug 17; fingerprinted Aug 21; 171H received Sept 25th. On the wait list Oct 1st: #18. By Jan 25th, we're #13!
    Come home, baby A!
  • Adorable! Love that bedding! 

TTC since June 2009
    01/10- Femara
    03/10- Femara
    07/2010- Clomid with injectables and IUI #1
    08/2010- IUI #2
    06/2011- IVF #1 BFP!
    09/2011- Miscarriage at 10 1/2 weeks
    11/2011- FET
    01/2012- Start Home Study process
    03/2012- Home Study approved and now waiting on our child to find us!
    07/2012- matched with a BM who is due in October!
    11/10/12- our son is born!
    11/13/12- court grants us custody!
     12/28/12- finalization! Always ours in our hearts, but.now also ours forever

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

http://keepingupwiththejoneses-dana.blogspot.com/

• So cute!! ::squeals::
    I'm a dance studio owner, writer, cat mommy, and adventuress who is married to the man of her dreams. My husband and I have had a long-time dream to adopt and it's happening in a way that we didn't quite anticipate. But, like any move of God, it's turning out way better than we expected. We'd love for you to follow our story at www.kirstenkline.com!
  • Thanks everyone! We had so much fun!

image srmmm09:
    It may not take time - my toddler LOVES bath time and only hates havi
    My 2 Blogs: Jalara's Chronicles (access on request)  &   India Surrogacy Blog
    5 miscarriages of 6 babies, 2 IVF cycles and then a failed international adoption
    Now? Surrogacy plan in India!
    Surrogate: Feb 5th 2014: Betas: 10dp5dfet @ 110, 12dp5dfet @ 302, 14dp5dfet @ 767
    First time a beta has ever doubled in 48 hours - ever!!!
    Puddle due October 15th

Expecting via surrogacy!
    image     image 
  • If you ever need to talk about water trauma and what we did to overcome it (well in terms of bath time - we haven't tried swimming yet), let me know. 

And cute bedding!  

Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
    Forever a Family 11.26.12
  • Fun!
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • How fun! And I love the bedding!
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!