October 2011 Moms
Options

Have I missed anything good around here?

Long time, no see, everyone! I hope all the kiddos are well!

I took a break for awhile, due to DS's delays.  It was very hard for me to participate in the conversation, since he's not at the same level as his peers.  I just didn't feel like I had anything to contribute and I will be honest, it's painful to hear about walking, running, etc. when my little guy can't yet. (Although I am THRILLED your kids are hitting their milestones.  I wouldn't wish this kind of worry on my worst enemy).

He's doing well, though, and still making progress, although we had to take him to the Children's Development Unit of CHoPitt for an eval.  His bloodwork is normal, but his MRI is not, so now we're off to a pediatric neurologist.  

So, fill me in!

Married 08.19.06 ~ DS 9.30.11 ~ Baby #2 EDD 11.28.18

Re: Have I missed anything good around here?

• Options

I hope you get answers for your little guy soon! 

You missed the April Fools day shenanigans, always a good time...

Some Sanctimommy drama.... always degrading and frustrating because some people are clearly better mommies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm fairly new but a total PW lately.  I just wanted to say I hope you feel comfortable adding conversation more often, and that the neurologist can give you some answers. 

I'd say it's pretty tame around here for the most part. 

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am sorry about your LO. I pray you get answers soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hi there!  Glad to hear your LO is doing well and progressing.  I hope his neurology appointment goes well, and you get some good news.  I just recently returned to TB as well after a little break, so I don't have much to tell.  I did
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"