Secondary IF
Options

FB

If one more person announces a pregnancy on Facebook this week, I'm going to throw my computer out the window.

Vent over

Re: FB

• Options
    I know the feeling. My newsfeed is consumed with pregnancy announcements and baby bumps, future nursery, etc.... Stay positive and hopefully you will get your bfp on Monday and you will be the next one announcing!!
    TTC #3 (#1 for DH) since September 2011. DX: Unexplained infertility with possible cervical factor. May 2012 did clomid with IUI - BFN August 2012 IUI #2 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN September 2012 IUI #3 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN October 2012 IUI #4 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN November/December 2012 IVF/ICSI #1 Retrieved 12 eggs, 8 fertilized. Transferred 1 beautiful embryo and 5 made it to freeze. Got my BFP! January 2013 u/s showed empty gestational sac. FET cycle April 2013.  Transferred 2 5 day embryos.  BFP!!!!!  2 heartbeats!!!!  EDD:  12/27/13
  • Options
    Yup six announcement in the last few months just now. Seriously between FB and all the Hollywood pregnancy I can't take it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    M&MDM&MD member
    I'm right there with you! All I see is announcements, baby pumps pics, and pics of newborns. Ugh, enough is enough!
    But really I would be doing the same thing if I were where I want to be.
    Me: 29; DH: 28; DS: 7 Married: 11/12/11 TTC since 11/11 1/13 Clomid 50mg = BFN
  • Options
    I deactivated my account and if feels amaze! Sometimes I go on dh's and it reminds me that it was such a good move for me and I'm more productive unless I get sucked into candy crush. Lol
    DD born 12/30/09 TTC since 6/2011 2/2012 Clomid +Ovidrel+ti= bfn 3/2012 Menapur + follistim= cancelled, over stimulation 4/2012 Next cycle cancelled due to cysts 5/2012 on break TTC w/o meds 8/2012 Clomid & trigger w/ IUI=BFN 9/2012 Clomid & trigger w/ IUI = BFN
  • Options
    imageDTNZ4Ever:
    Yup six announcement in the last few months just now. Seriously between FB and all the Hollywood pregnancy I can't take
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"