November 2011 Moms

Recommend you toddler chair

I would like to get DD a toddler chair. She LOVES to hangout in mommy's fav seat so I think she will get a kick out of having her own. I would like one of decent quality that will be around a few years and will take a good beating. I would like to spend less then $100 so probably not the anywhere chair. Thanks for yous suggestions!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Recommend you toddler chair

• I got my everywhere chair for 100. Just wait until they go on sale. It is his favorite thing!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Both my girls have an Anywhere Chair from PB Kids.  DD1 has had hers for 1.5 years and it still looks new.  The covers wash easily too.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • There are some anywhere chairs on pottery barn kids website on sale from 89 to 99. Or I have seen the chairs that fold out into a little bed at Toys R Us.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We also have an anywhere chair. My DS loves it!!! Apparently there is a company called ugly chair that are pretty much the same thing. Maybe check them out
  • I can't find the exact one we got DS for christmas, but it's pretty much the same as this one: https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11531996

The only difference is ours has rockers and is Thomas the Train. We love it. It's held up well so far and DS really likes it. He still prefers to sit on our couch, but he sits in his chair a lot. DS climbs all over it and pushes it around the living room, and it's still in great condition. It's also sturdy enough, even with the rockers, that it doesn't tip over or move when he stands in it. 

After 2years TTC and 1yr,2mo waiting for an adoption match, our blessing is here!

"You may not have my eyes or smile, but from that very first moment you had my heart"Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise BFP made our family complete!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • DS has a cheaper chair from TRU and I hate that thing.  But, he's attached, so it's a permanent fixture.  The fabric has snagged and it's hard to clean.  DD has the anywhere chair.  I love it.  Best feature is that the cover comes off so that you can stick it in the wash

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"