Pregnant after 35

Interesting ultra sound today

Hello ladies,

so today I had my first prenatal and i got to see and hear the baby's heartbeat. The odd thing is I have been going by the first day of my last period which made me 8 weeks, but today after looking at the U/S the dr said I am only 6w4d. She wants me to  come back in 2 weeks to get a better look. Has anyone had this happen and what was the final outcome? On another note, we also found out that I may have a fibroid starting, anyone have this happen ? I've never had one before.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers photo 11E5F5F6-4D0F-49E1-B9B6-320CF42213BE_zpspw0gd9zw.jpg photo 4dcf6524-f3e2-4099-82e2-545cd6740157_zpsb9a1d5a3.jpg

Re: Interesting ultra sound today

• Because everyone's so different in their cycle lengths, the standard is to start counting from your first day of your last period, but once they can measure things and look at the stages of development, they can get a more accurate idea of when you actual
    *********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• The almost exact same thing happened to me today. By the date of my LMP I should be 6.5 wks but the ultrasound today showed me at more like 5.5. I'm pretty sure I ovulate late in my cycle so the Dr said that made complete sense. He is having me come ba

• image Jeanine1977:

The almost exact same thing happened to me today. By the date of my LMP I should be 6.5 wks but the ultrasound to

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers photo 11E5F5F6-4D0F-49E1-B9B6-320CF42213BE_zpspw0gd9zw.jpg photo 4dcf6524-f3e2-4099-82e2-545cd6740157_zpsb9a1d5a3.jpg
  • This happened to me. I measured behind from 8 w10w. Ten days behind. I knew my date was right though. Sure enough they did a more detailed ultrasound and I was measuring correctly. I think it was because my uterus is very tilted back and they couldn't get
                                                              September Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV Shows
                                                                                                                                                                                                                image
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • I've already had my baby but I had a similar thing happen, so i wanted to share with you.  When I went for my first u/s, should have been 8w1d based on my LMP. However since my cycles were wacky, I was actually only 7w1d. I went on to have a very

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • image dukemeli:

I've already had my baby but I had a similar thing happen, so i wanted to share with you.  When I went for my f

• I can respond to the fibroid part. I don't know if I had it before I was pregnant or not (and I have also never had one before). At my dating u/s, they found a 6 cm fibroid hanging out behind my cervix. Apparently they are benign, not at all uncommon, and
    Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.