August 2012 Moms

C-mo!

The creeper that just added you on facebook was me. Your profile picture is amazing!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: C-mo!

• C_moC_mo
    5000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its First Answer

LOL! I had to get confirmation from someone, but I know who you are now! hahaha

Thanks btw, I totally debated for a good three hours whether or not to add it, but I'm happy I did :) 

Wyatt [12.10.10] Miles [08.31.12] Eliza [Due 10.18.14]

'Sooo... when your toddler picks up a pair of Captain America underpants and tells you he's going to
    'Save America', and you tell him that he lives in Canada and he says 'where?', that's bad right?'

• Funny! I was looking at some of your pictures. Do you live in a log home?
  • C_moC_mo

image Crossingfingers:
    Funny! I was looking at some of your pictures. Do you live in a log home?

Yep, it's

'Sooo... when your toddler picks up a pair of Captain America underpants and tells you he's going to
    'Save America', and you tell him that he lives in Canada and he says 'where?', that's bad right?'

• We do too, and I understand the orange :) 

what kind of patio furniture do you have? We can't find a set that we really think fits our house. 

• C_moC_mo

We have a wooden set that are still here from when his parents owned the house (we're buying the family farm) it's not really a patio set, more of wooden chairs with tables in between. I'm not crazy about them because it's too much wood in one place.</

• Gotcha! What I would really like is a porch swing on the deck, but then have dh put in a stone patio where we could put our grill and a nice patio set...