Babies: 0 - 3 Months

UGH? whiney husband!

Ok ladies, how long did you wait before fooling around? DH has gone from hinting to researching and reading stuff from the internet to just asking me when we can start things up again. I am still bleeding and really do not want to but holy cow dealing with DS crying and DH crying is almost too much. Did you wait the whole 6 weeks recommended?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: UGH? whiney husband!

• We waited almost 8 weeks, I didn't feel ready at 6. If you're still bleeding, you definitely need to keep waiting!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You can fool around without having sex . I didn't and wouldn't have sex before being cleared by my OB due to the risk of infection.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemabenner1:
    You can fool around without having sex . I didn't and wouldn't have sex before being cleared by my OB due to the ri
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • And if he's whiny about not getting any- then he's going to whine when he knows you have to use condoms for a while. I waited until 4 weeks, but it was because I wanted it, not him pressuring me. He was perfectly happy getting the "attention" I was giv

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Like PP's said, if you're still bleeding you need to wait to have sex. We waited until I was just shy of 6 weeks and had been done bleeding for at least a week, probably more. Tell him to give you a break, you just pushed a baby out less than a month ago!
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• We tried at 5 weeks and it was too uncomfortable.  We finally got things going around 7 weeks.  Before then I kept him happy in "other" ways.  It was a nice compromise and give him some patience.  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker image
  • imageGeeksWithSqueaks:

imagemaben
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemkanderson85:
    imageGeeksWit
  • We tried at 7 weeks and it was a disaster. We have yet to have a successful trial. I have done "other things" to keep him happy though. It just hurts way too much right now, and I am completely uncomfortable with my body.
  • imagemkanderson85:
    imageGeeksWit
    Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• With my older DS we tried a few days shy of 6 weeks and couldn't do it. We tried a few days later and were fine, but it's a little painful at first. With this one, we haven't thought about it yet

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• I'll be waiting until I'm cleared. A big wtf to your DH. I'd remind him that it's not all about him right now. Again wtf. 
  • You're husband sounds like an immature tool. Tell him to grow up and it's not just about his needs anymore. I would wait until cleared by your doctor/midwife, especially since you're still bleeding.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You definitely should not while you're still bleeding. And even after you're done bleeding - you may need some more time, a lot of lube, or both.

For us it has been one aborted attempt at 5 weeks - it hurt too much. Once the little guy's all

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I stopped bleeding after 2 weeks and my stitches were gone after 2.5 weeks. I was the one who couldn't wait any longer, I attacked DH and it was a total surprise to him. He tried to fight me off, but couldn't resist! I know bad me!!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • we did it last night, first time PP - I was just at 3 weeks...My bleeding has stopped and we used a regular condom with regular lube just to be safe (I didnt want to "chance" an infection). From what I read, at minimum, you should wait until your bleed

BabyName Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

"Doctors are sadists who like to play God and watch lesser people scream." ~ From Juno

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"