April 2013 Moms
Options

really?!?!

so it clearly says no smoking in our apartment.. and the people next to us just dont get that.. we wake up in the morning and the smell is awful!! it was fine when we got home.. but swear i can tell when they light a cig up due to the fact right now it smells like they are smoking right here in the bedroom.. these people better get over it cuz doesnt smoke increase the risk of SIDS???

i called the landlord but since its 10pm i am guessing he is in bed cuz he didnt answer.. but i am calling him tomorrow and telling him about this.. cuz i know when i get home with Gemma and it still smells i will walk over there and say something to them.. i am not going to put my baby at risk!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: really?!?!

• Options
    Yuck! That is not something I would be able to put up with! I'm a former smoker but now the smell makes me sick to my stomach. Hopefully the landlord will be able to get them to stop, secondhand smoke is SO nasty!
  • Options

imageJillibean68:
    Yuck! That is not something I would be able to put up with! I'm a former smoker but now the smell makes me sick t

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh the joys of living in an apartment. Part of SO's and my motivation for buying a house was for that reason! We had our share of bad neighbors ranging from drug addicts to more recently people who smoked and cooked the most awful s

20121128_085400(1) - Copy pic2 pic3 Pregnancy Ticker Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"