Single Parents

No real point, just a vent

There really isn't much point to this post I  just need to vent (kinda).

I have a 3 year old DS who is my world. When he was 9 months old I started dating a guy that I had been friends with since i was in 9th grade. Everything was great . He was amazing with my son. Treated him as if he was his own. After almost 2 and a half years he said he was done. He just couldn't do this anymore.

My DS has asked about him quite a few times and I hate to say this but, I lied and said "oh he's at work or he's at his house sleeping. I dont know what else to do. I feel like a bad mom because I brought this guy into my son's life and DS loved him to death and now he's gone. I seriously thought he was"the one". Obviously I was wrong.

I was lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. But he told me that if we wanted to move forward in our life together I hasd to get a job. Fine no problem. So I got one working at night when he would be home to watch DS. Well he tells me he doesnt want to. He can't take care of him. He doesnt know what to do.

I'm a single mommy again! As long as I have my son, he's all I need!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: No real point, just a vent

• I'm sorry that has to be tough. I would suggest just being honest with your son about it. This was a genuine relationship and you thought he'd be around so you shouldn't feel "guilty" for bringing him around your son, unfortunately things happen. But yea,
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• imageinthelost:
    I'm sorry that has to be tough. I would suggest just being honest with your son about it. This was a genuine relati
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"