Austin Babies

Trying to find new mom friends

I am 28 years old, happily married and and excited to announce that My husband and I are expecting b/g twins this July. We will be new to the parenting screen and are looking for other first time moms/couples in hopes that we can creat a lasting relationship for our children and ourselves. If anyone knows of local first time parents groups in south austin we would appreciate it.

Re: Trying to find new mom friends

• Hi there!  My husband and I are also first time parents expecting our daughter around May 9th.  I'm 28 and he's about to turn 30.  We're currently looking for houses in Round Rock, but we're open to meeting friends from all over the Austin area.  Hope your pregnancy is going well!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Hi ladies! I am 37, but also expecting my first. Y'all are much further along, as I am due in September. We live in South Austin, but are up for meeting new parents as well. I was thinking about putting together an Austin meet and greet, but this board seems pretty slow. I haven't found any parenting groups so far in the area, but keep looking, and keep us posted! Good luck with your pregnancies!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey gals.. congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Me too looking out for moms group around Austin but I am quite ahead of u all.. My baby's gonna be 3 months old on 20th April.. and take it from me its most awesomest of all to hv a kid first time! Every week is a new experience, a new level of development! Wow!!!!!!!!!!! M loving it!

• Im looking as well!  I posted a while back when i was pregnant but you're right, this board is a little slower to find people.  It would be nice to get together at least once to meet everyone :)  I just had my baby girl a little over 2 weeks ago...it has been amazing so far!  I would love to get together with any/all of you, i live in South Austin...
  • Hi we are also first time parents and are expecting a boy in July. We live in Hutto, just north of Round Rock but are also open to meet friends and new parents around Austin as well.
  • Maybe we could all meet up for coffee/tea/hot chocolate someday.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Hi everyone I am 28 expecting my first baby, Sept 4. Just moved to Austin 4 months ago looking to make some new friends. Originally from md so I am a long way from home. Would love to meet for coffee, tea, or a walk. My email is ashleymajor11111yahoo.com
  • I'm 29 and due August 12th with our first baby; it's a boy :) Does anyone want to meet up Wednesday evening at the Starbuck's at Parmer and Metric?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi all! I'm a FTM also, we live in Pflugerville and are expecting our 1st baby, a girl, in August! Definitely needing to meet some Mommy friends also as all of our friends are not thinking about babies any time soon! I'd be down to meet up sometime! 
    Bride2Dye4
  • Hi ladies, 

Did you all ever meet up? I'm 27 years old and 17 weeks pregnant. I'd love to meet up with other new mommies. 

Katie 

• Those of you around north austin who wanted to meet each other, hang out, chat.. I just made a Facebook group called "North austin area moms". Join! I'm 26, a first time mom of a 3 month old and I work full time by the way, just so you know a little about me :
  • Hey there!  New to this site, first time mom, as well.  I live in Southeast Austin & am expecting a little girl in mid/end of July.  Would LOVE to meet some new mom friends!  We should all have lunch, or walk Town Lake...
  • KateersKateers member
    I'm also a first time mom due at the end of September.  We recently moved from maryland to cedar park.  Would be interested in joining a north austin group!
  • Hi. My name is Renata, i'm 34 and just recently we found out we were pregnant! We are also moving from Boston to Austin in a couple of months so it will be great to know first time moms in the area where we can develop a lasting relationship!
  • Hi, 

I am also new to the site and live in southwest Austin. We just moved here from Dallas and and I definitely want to find some other new moms to be friends with. I am expecting our first baby ( a girl! ) in early September, and I am taking time off from teaching to be at home with her. I would love to meet up with a group if anyone has made plans to meet.

Julia 

• Ive been in Austin for about a year now and dont know many people either. We are expecting our first baby at the beginning of Nov. But Im like 10 years older than everyone on here so....
  • candydiet said:
    Those of you around north austin who wanted to meet each other, hang out, chat.. I just made a Facebook group called "North austin area moms". Join! I'm 26, a first time mom of a 3 month old and I work full time by the way, just so you know a little about me :
    I'm really late to the conversation, but I'd love to join! Should I PM you my info before I send a Facebook request? 
  • I just had my baby in July. Was there ever a South Austin New Mom group created?

• I will be moving to Austin at the end of the month and would LOVE to join a South Austin Mom's group. Did it ever get created? I have a 13 month old boy and would love to have a play date my e-mail is lauren.williams@hotmail.com
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • If you have Facebook in the search area type in moms groups austin there are some for south north...buda/Kyle area ask to join and the will add you I'm in the buda group but I pretty much just live south in only like 5 mins out of Travis
  • Hi! I'm 29 and expecting my first child in August. My husband and I live in north Austin and I would love to be able to get some advice from a local, especially if you've already been through this before.
  • HI! I'm 28, married in April and expecting our first in September! Anyone else live in West Austin/Lakeway area?
  • I'm a bit ahead as well, my daughter just turned 2 but I don't mind the age differences! I would love to make some mom friends :)
    Check out this site and let's meet at one of the playdates!! It will be great
    https://www.meetup.com/Round-Rock-Moms-n-Tots/
    The link says Round Rock but I go all over Austin, Cedar Park and Pflugerville!
    Please come join :)
  • If it makes you more comfortable, you can look me up on facebook as well or join the group there :)
    Shannen Kern
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/RoundRockMomsnTots/
  • We're moving into our new home in Lakeway at the end of this month. First time parents, due in August. I'm 25 and would love not only mommy friends, but someone who may want to go to prenatal yoga with me or other activities while pregnant.
  • ashleykubiszyn & jenkeale - We live on the cusp of Bee Cave & Lakeway. First timers and I'm due Sept 5! Would love to grab lunch sometime.

I'm all about prenatal yoga and would also love to take a class soon. I'm trying to 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Right now, I go to a great class taught at yogayoga westgate by Alice. Once I move, I guess I'll be going to the one on 360.
    And lunch would be great!
  • Congratulations on your twins!! How very exciting!!

I'm 27, and my husband and I are expecting our first, a boy! August 4th, 2014. 

I'm Northwest Austin area, Parmer & McNeil. I would love to meetup for coffee/tea sometime. Maybe somewhere central if we have people from all over ATX. :) 
  • I'm in the same area luckylightning. I'm 34 and my boy is almost 10 months. Would love to meetup and introduce him to New bebes. :)
  • @Sashanicole that would be great! I'm looking to connect with some other mommas and it's nice to know we're in close neighborhoods! :) 

@samof3 I joined your group, I'm not in RR but I'm close! 

• Sure! Anytime just let us know! I'm a stay at home mom so we're pretty much always avail....except during nap times! ;) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"