5 Weeks Pregnant

Indecisive Cravings...

These weird indecisive cravings started a few days ago and have become more intense. I spent a long time making cookie dough with a new recipe yesterday. I couldn't wait to eat them! By the time the first batch was finished, the sight of the cookies made me nauseous. I wanted them out of my sight so I gave them to my neighbor and put the rest of the dough in the fridge. I'll crave something and then once I get it or after I have taken a few bites, it becomes disgusting to me... Except orange juice diluted with water. That is delicious. I've been drinking it like crazy and I can't get enough. Have these weird cravings happened to anyone else? It's kinda frustrating. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Indecisive Cravings...

• I've had something like this going on now for several days.  No morning sickness at all.  Dirty dishes also have been "grossing" me out. 

• I haven't had morning sickness either (knock on wood). I am hoping it doesn't come at all but that would be something short of a miracle. That's funny about the dirty dishes, but maybe it's an excuse so you can get someone else to do them instead! =)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I was being to think something was wrong about me not having the morning sickness, don't get me wrong I'm thrilled about it and just hoping it will stay that way, good luck to all who is experiencing this :
  • I have definately been the same way. But I know I have to give my baby something. So I eat something bland like mashed potatoes.
  • That is so funny!  I am at 5 weeks and I have been drinking lemonade diluted with water like it was going out of style.  Also, when I get hungry I open the fridge to find that everything in it seems disgusting.  Breakfast use to be my favorite meal, now I can't even look at bacon and eggs, especially bacon.  This is so out of character for me.  I totally understand your frustration.
  • hahaha this happened to me this evening - i went to the store and bought loads of ingredients for a chicken veg stirfry - one of my favourites... then i was watching a program and the person on the telly was eating bangers n mash (I'm in the UK), and i totally went off the stirfry idea and wanted to run back to the store to get bangers n mash!! i stopped myself though as the stirfry option is obviously healthier and i already had everything.. i enjoyed it once i started eating it but it was almost a struggle to tuck in... that never happens to me! haha.

funny you are drinking OJ and water - my drink of choice since finding out (i'm about 4wk3-4d is cranberry with carbonated water.... i'm hoping the cranberry helps with the bloating too! (doesn't seem to be but oh well).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"