TheBump.com - the inside scoop on pregnancy.
Get The Bump magazine >
You're almost there. Log in if you're a member or join now to connect to Facebook.
Request a new password
popular: ovulation calculator
Find your most fertile days and start TTC >>
moms love: pregnancy calendar
Count down to delivery with your calendar >>
moms love: your baby this week
Sign up to receive weekly updates on your baby >>
moms love: baby name finder
Search through 1000s of baby names >>
moms love: personalized tickers
Track TTC, pregnancy, or baby's age >>
moms love: pregnancy week by week
Let us guide you along week-by-week!)
1. How many days did did you stay in the hospital after LO/LO's were born? Will you/did you do the same for 2nd/3rd/4th...?
2. Do you make your bed every day?
1. I stayed less than 24 hours from the time I was admitted until the time I left.
ETA: I would like to stay a little longer next time. Maybe 1 night for sure to make sure I can get the hang of nursing - which I hope to do next time.
1. She was born on the 30th Dec - we were kept until the 2nd due to maternal blood loss. I will not be having another child.
2. Not usually.
E was born via C/S on the 15th, we were discharged on the 17th
Emma Max Iain
1. I was in the hospital for 5 days after DD was born. They needed to make sure my uterine infection was gone before they would let me leave. I didn't mind though since DD was in the NICU. It made it easy to visit her for those first
1. I stayed for about a day and a half. She was born on Dec 7th and I took her home on my birthday, Dec 8th Greatest birthday gift ever! I was feeling so good
1. DD1 was born on 11/26. We were discharged on 11/29. She was a c-section and I had an infection (had to have IV antibiotics) so we had to stay that long.
DD2 was born the morning of 12/4 (VBAC) and we were discharged on 12/5. I much preferred
1. 3 days, had a c-section.
2. Not usually, I wish I did more it's always nice getting into a made bed :)
1. With DD, my water broke at 33 weeks, so was in the hospital for a week prior to having her and then stayed 2 days. With DS went in the night before and was watched, then induced the next morning (11/18) and went home 2 full days later. I
1. LO was born on 12/22 at 17:17 and we were discharged around noon on Christmas Eve
2. Nope, almost never unless we have company!
1. With DD it was 6 am on the 22nd, til just afternoon on the 24th, so just over two whole days (scheduled CS).
I am wishing to attempt a VBAC with the rest of my children but really could care less for staying in hospitals.
1. DD1 we were in for 3 days, but we had her at 7pm and later that night I was taken for a CT scan. DD2 was a planned c-section at 11am on 12/15 and we were discharged by about 2pm on 12/17.
2. DH makes it every morning.
1. I delivered G at 12:01 am on 12/2 and we went home 12/4. Don't know what I will do next time, probably stay a similar period of time as once we go home it will never be just us and the new baby again.
2. No, wish I did, bu
1) I stayed the full 48 hours as was covered by state law/insurance... Let's face it as a SAHM, that WAS my maternity leave, and you better believe I was going to take full advantage of someone to cook three hot's and the good pain meds for each