You're almost there. Log in if you're a member or join now to connect to Facebook.
Request a new password
popular: ovulation calculator
Find your most fertile days and start TTC >>
moms love: pregnancy calendar
Count down to delivery with your calendar >>
moms love: your baby this week
Sign up to receive weekly updates on your baby >>
moms love: baby name finder
Search through 1000s of baby names >>
moms love: personalized tickers
Track TTC, pregnancy, or baby's age >>
moms love: pregnancy week by week
Let us guide you along week-by-week!)
1. How many days did did you stay in the hospital after LO/LO's were born? Will you/did you do the same for 2nd/3rd/4th...?
2. Do you make your bed every day?
1. I stayed less than 24 hours from the time I was admitted until the time I left.
ETA: I would like to stay a little longer next time. Maybe 1 night for sure to make sure I can get the hang of nursing - which I hope to do next time.
1. She was born on the 30th Dec - we were kept until the 2nd due to maternal blood loss. I will not be having another child.
2. Not usually.
E was born via C/S on the 15th, we were discharged on the 17th
Emma Max Iain
1. I was in the hospital for 5 days after DD was born. They needed to make sure my uterine infection was gone before they would let me leave. I didn't mind though since DD was in the NICU. It made it easy to visit her for those first
1. I stayed for about a day and a half. She was born on Dec 7th and I took her home on my birthday, Dec 8th Greatest birthday gift ever! I was feeling so good
1. DD1 was born on 11/26. We were discharged on 11/29. She was a c-section and I had an infection (had to have IV antibiotics) so we had to stay that long.
DD2 was born the morning of 12/4 (VBAC) and we were discharged on 12/5. I much preferred
1. 3 days, had a c-section.
2. Not usually, I wish I did more it's always nice getting into a made bed :)
1. With DD, my water broke at 33 weeks, so was in the hospital for a week prior to having her and then stayed 2 days. With DS went in the night before and was watched, then induced the next morning (11/18) and went home 2 full days later. I
1. LO was born on 12/22 at 17:17 and we were discharged around noon on Christmas Eve
2. Nope, almost never unless we have company!
1. With DD it was 6 am on the 22nd, til just afternoon on the 24th, so just over two whole days (scheduled CS).
I am wishing to attempt a VBAC with the rest of my children but really could care less for staying in hospitals.
1. DD1 we were in for 3 days, but we had her at 7pm and later that night I was taken for a CT scan. DD2 was a planned c-section at 11am on 12/15 and we were discharged by about 2pm on 12/17.
2. DH makes it every morning.
1. I delivered G at 12:01 am on 12/2 and we went home 12/4. Don't know what I will do next time, probably stay a similar period of time as once we go home it will never be just us and the new baby again.
2. No, wish I did, bu
TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck
Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man. Born 12/2/11
TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended
Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good. Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.
Back with RE as of January 2014...
5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(
Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)
1) I stayed the full 48 hours as was covered by state law/insurance... Let's face it as a SAHM, that WAS my maternity leave, and you better believe I was going to take full advantage of someone to cook three hot's and the good pain meds for each