Babies: 3 - 6 Months

what does your baby sleep in at other people's homes?

Hi all

Just wondering- when your baby goes to day care or your parents / in laws, what does he or she sleep in?  My baby is NOT a fan on the pack and play (too low to the ground, I think).  Someone suggested a portable crib? Ill have my baby at my mom's 2 days a week and a babysitter's house 3 days and Im interested in knowing how other people deal with this. Thanks. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: what does your baby sleep in at other people's homes?

• Day care has mini cribs, as do my parents. At our ILs, he sleeps in a pack and play, or on a little blanket and pillow on the floor.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • At my in-laws he sleeps in the pack n play most of the time. We have one with the bassinet option so he isn't low to the ground. At my parents he also has a pack n play but also a rock n play. He sleeps in the rock n play most of the time except at night

• Loading the player...
  • When he is at my parents they have a PnP. I bought this for them.

When he is at my MILs he is in a crib she bought herself. I offered to buy her a PnP, she declined.

As DC he has his own crib there too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • our parents houses both have pack n plays there for him. & if we go somewhere where they don't have anything for him he either sleeps in a laundry basket, in his carseat, or on the floor
  • DCP has a crib and a PNP, he sleeps in either one. And my Mom and my IL's have PNP's as well. The PNP's all have the bassinet feature with the higher floor...that he can be in until he rolls over. Since he hasn't yet they are still using it. Except for my

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• We bring a RnP with us for DS to sleep in the few times we've spent the night somewhere other than home. When he goes to visit his grandparents, it's usually for just a few hours at a time and they love to hold him while he sleeps. They bought a PnP, b

BabyFruit Ticker

• Our daycare has cribs. They are standard size but on wheels. When we go to my mom's she has her own PNP.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"