Food & Nutrition

Ways to Store Bottles?

Anybody has any good ideas on how to store/dry/organize the bottles in the kitchen  so as to not look like a mess? Right now, my counter top is now like an assembly line filled with all sorts of bottles stuff...tub for dirty ones, covered tub for clean ones, formula, drying rack, and placements for brushes, tongs, etc. It's INSANE!  I do need to air it all out so I cannot put everything away. :(  Just wanted to see if anyone out there have any cool ideas, esp when guests are over, etc.  Thanks. =)  

Re: Ways to Store Bottles?

• We stored them in a colander on the counter with a folded towel underneath.  That worked for us, but it still overflowed at times.  
    BFP#1 4/17/10...EDD 1/6/11...M/C 5/28/10 BFP#2 11/19/10...EDD 8/4/11 Squeaker born 7/30.
  • We used one of our cabinet shelves for all of his stuff.  So anything clean and dry can go there.  We would also assemble clean bottles so it was easier to grab and go.  I kept the brushes on the drying rack too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I wanted to set up a lab drying rack, but they were really expensive. My father, instead, bought a bunch of large single coat hooks and drilled them into a plank of unused prefinished hardwood flooring. I then drilled the plank into the backsplash over the counter beside the sink. We hang our bottles and nipples there to dry and store. When we need to use them, we pop them into the microwaveable sterilizer. It is the best - love it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"